matcha

♡━━━━━ andy ━━━━━♡

"i cannot believe how careless you were, andy!" the coach scolded, "you could've seriously injured chloe!"

"coach–" andy tries to speak but is cut off.

"what will i tell her parents if she did get injured? i'd have to pay for the hospital bill and i'd have to make sure she was okay!" the coach continued to yell at poor andy. she had her head hung low with tears in her eyes.

"coach, it was an accident though," andy feels someone's arm wrap around her waist. it was jeno.

"she ran in the middle of the court and spiked perfectly. chloe was just at the wrong place at the wrong time." andy felt her heart flutter at the fact jeno was defending her.

"but..." the coach sighed, "you're right. i apologize for yelling. just make sure to be more careful, okay kids?" they nod.

jeno then walks away with andy, making their way to their next class together.

the walk is kinda quiet. until andy speaks up, "thank you back there, jeno."

"no problem. we both knew you didn't mean for it to happen." he smiles that pretty eye smile and andy almost melts.

"and you and chloe had an intense fight going on!" they both laugh.

"i have something to tell you.."

they suddenly stop walking and andy furrows her eyebrows, "what?"

"ever since i met you that day in class and at the cafe, i couldn't stop thinking about you." jeno grabs andy's hands, intertwining their fingers.

"i knew in me that i liked you and i had to say something–"

"i like you too."

"wait what?"

"i said i like you too, lee jeno." andy smiled.

jeno smiles back. with no words left said anymore, they continue to walk hand in hand to their next class.