camomille

megan was yet again in her boring class, twirling her pen. there was a substitute teacher who seemed too lazy to give a shit and gave the class a free period.

"what's gotten you looking so bored?" jaemin asks, taking a seat next to her.

"i'm always bored," she replies, clicking her pen and scribbling on her notebook, "are you not?"

"i am but jisung's too busy chatting with chloe and renjun to notice me," jaemin sighs, leaning back against his seat. "haechan's playing phone games with mark and chenle, and jeno's busy with andy," jaemin rolls his eyes.

megan turns his head to see that he indeed was right. they were all busy. as she was scanning, her eyes connected with his. they make eye contact for a few seconds until he grins a little and returns to whatever he's doing. i wish he looked back for longer.

"you're my only hope of entertainment now, so please be useful." megan was put out of her trance after jaemin spoke.

"what am i? a tv? i'm no fun," megan snorts, "but i'm bored too so wanna play tictactoe to pass the time?" jaemin nods and they have an intense tictactoe game for the next thirty minutes.

soon enough, the bell rang and all the students basically ran out of class and to the cafeteria.

"go ahead, i'll catch up! i just need to get my books," megan waved her friends off and made her way to her locker.

she put her code in and opened it. another letter fell out, this time with an envelope. she opened the envelope to see some cute stickers with her name on it. she quickly opened the letter,

i saw you in class today. you looked beautiful as ever. i hope you remember to meet me this friday in art room b.

megan blushed, looking left and right in the hallway. surely enough she was the only one there. 'what a cute gift,' megan thinks. she put the letter in her pocket and puts the stickers on her locker and folder.

she makes her way to the cafeteria, a smile on her face.

four days left.