Chapter 1

I do not own Transformers Prime or any character associated with the series. This is for entertainment purposes only. Pls comment and enjoy ^.^

I sat in class, drained mentally and physically. The teachers here were so slow with their curriculum it was comical. We were learning about the science and history behind String Theory. -We learned this last year- I palmed into my friend Jack's hand. I was mute so I could not talk but that did not stop me. "I don't remember that," he whispered. I sighed and started mouthing the words to Classic by MKTO.

Your over my head

I'm out of my mind

Thinking I was born in the wrong time

One of a kind, living in a world gone plastic

Baby you,

Baby you're so classic

"Cat, quit talking- er, lip talking." I held up my hands like in arrests and when he glared, everyone started laughing. "Okay miss Cat, come solve this equation." I looked at the bored and saw the large equation. "Answer this correctly Miss Cat and you can skip my class for the rest of this month." I've never learned this before. None of us have. Jack stood up and pointed this out but was quickly silenced by our teacher. I walked up to the bored and grabbed the chalk. I looked at the equation and thought long and hard.

~How to solve this system of equations:
5x2y−4xy2+3y3−2(x+y)xy(x2+y2)+2=0=(x+y)2~

A voice that wasn't mine started telling me to write the following and I obeyed. My mind became like a computer as I jotted the answer on the board as fast as I received them. Once I was finished, the teacher stared at me in amazement. "This was what we were going to test over at the end of the year..." -is it correct- I wrote on the bored. He nodded. I looked up at the clock and smirked. I wrote bye as I gathered my stuff and left. Who the heck was talking to me via my brain anyways?