Chapter Two

Harry's P.O.V

I was excited but nervous to see Kimmee again.I don't know why I gave her my number.I'm scared I may hurt her.If only she knew what I'm like or what I am.If she knew what I was than she may be terrified of me.My fear is to fall in love.If I did that then I would have to do a very unpleasant thing.I would honestly hate myself If I had to do that.When we talked earlier today on the bus,I discovered how charming she was.Even with just a small conversation,I couldn't stop thinking of her.The moment my eyes found hers I became attracted to her.Sadly if I get closer with her than she will eventually find out what I am.I don't think I could scare her like that.The boys said it was okay that if I did develop feelings then she wouldn't be harmed by me and is she shared the same feelings one day then she wouldn't leave and would understand.The thing is that when a vampire falls in love,they have to change their mate.But with a vampire,we easily fall in love with any human.It can be minutes after we meet and we're in love.I have developed feelings for Kimmee but I'm not in love with her.Yet anyway.

Vampires aren't exactly like humans.We live in the woods to be distant from activity.We don't want anybody to know of us.If any human knows about us than we change them.There are two kinds of vampires.Vegitarians and flesh eaters.We only eat deer while flesh eaters eat flesh and drink blood.The thought of drinking an innocent human's blood sickens us.There are more flesh eaters than vegitarians.I know of only four other vegitarians in this area.You have me,Liam,Zayn,Niall,and Louis.I'm the leader of our group.We all can read and speak to one and another's mind.We could even read any human's feelings and emotionsVegetarians can sleep only for a few hours,unlike flesh eaters.We all live in one big house that's deep in the woods,hidden by all human activity.If any human found out about us than we have to change them.No not drink their blood like vampires do in the movies.We look them deep in the eyes and take control over their minds.We protect humans from the flesh eaters.Only we can change a human.Those that we change usually leave this area and move to other parts of the world to save other humans from flesh eaters.The ones to stay are only the ones we fall in love with.Zayn,Liam,and Louis are the only ones who have a lover.Perrie is Zayn's,Ashleigh is Liam's,and Eleanor is Louis'.Me and Niall haven't been so lucky to fall in love.That all may change for me because of a beautiful brunette who goes by the name of Kimmee.

When I walked up to her doorstep,I grew nervous.Why was I so nervous?"Because you really like her!"So Liam decided to read my thoughts.I shook my head to the thoughts about what to do to Liam when I get home.I shakingly rang the door bell.The door opened to reveal a beautiful and casual looking Kimmee.She smiled and opened the door more to allow me to enter."Hey Harry."I could read her like a book.She was very excited to see me.I jumped up and down excitedly to myself in my mind."Oh uh hey.By the way you look absolutly gorgeous.So what do you want to do?"A blush crept up to the skin of her cheeks."Thanks.Uhm I don't really know.We can watch a movie or something."I noticed all of the unpacked boxes."Actually would you like me to help you unpack?"She looked around and nodded shyly.We began the long night of hard work.