Chapter Seven

Kimmee's P.O.V

After a long chat with Harry and his friends the sky grew dark.I had to leave before it got to dark.I stood from my seat and grabbed my few things that Louis had brought with us."Bye guys.It was nice meeting you all."They all replied with a wave of the hand."Babe you can stay here.It's a little to dark now."He sounded worried."Harry I'll be ok but if you want me to,then I'll stay."She was hoping to stay anyway.Harry smiled when she agreed to stay."Well I'm at least tired so where will I sleep?"Harry took her hand and guided her up to his room.It was the room she had woken up in earlier this morning."Good night."Harry said before connecting their lips.The kiss was long and sweet.He guided her towards the bed.Once the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed they fell down against the plush softness.They never released from the kiss until they were both breathless.He pulled away and kissed her head.They both crawled in under the covers and fell to sleep.He held onto her by her waist.She snuggled up to his warm chest and fell into a peaceful slumber.

She woke up in pain.Her entire body felt as if she were on fire.Her lungs felt as if they were closing in on themselves.It was unbearable.She could make no noise and couldn't move.It was as if she were paralyzed and was slowly suffocating.She prayed that it was all a dream.Sadly it was all in reality.She couldn't get Harry's attention due to being motionless.She thought that her life was over with.She didn't know what to do.Tears poured out from her eyes and ran down her cheeks.It was horrible.

When the pain finally stopped she fell off of the bed and onto the floor.She gasped for large breaths of air to fill her lungs once again.She hadn't even noticed the worried Harry crouching down beside her."Kimmee are you ok?What happened?"She slowly explained the evnts of her pain.He pulled her into his arms and calmed her down.She hadn't payed any attention to the fresh tears rolling down her puffy cheeks.She clung onto Harry for dear life.Fear had taken over her abilities at that moment.She cried herself back to sleep in Harry's comforting arms.

Harry's P.O.V

Were these the changes that were to take place.He noticed earlier that Kimmee noticed that him and the boys were staring at each other.They actually had been conversing with one another.They all knew that she was the relative of the chief and that it was destiny for the two of them to be together.Everything made more sense now.It's his job to always protect her.She won't know anything until she fully changes.He hated that she had to experience so much pain but she would be the master overall of them.Harry would have to protect her more when the flesh eaters discover that the chosen one has been found.I feel lucky that she is mine and I'm happy I finally found my soul mate.

She hasn't experienced every change yet but they are said to come soon.I will be there for each and every one. She wouldn't experience anymore pain without me.It has currently been nine days since her last change.Any day now she should go through another stage.We have all been patiently waiting.I can sense that a flesh eater is somewhere near us.That  is why she is staying with us.She thinks it's just for fun which is part of it,but it's mainly for her safety.We all watch her at work but she doesn't notice us.The only time I can't watch her is when I'm working.I have to say being a busy man and trying to protect the love of your life from a blood thirsty person is hard.But everything is worth it.I've seen Kimmee get closer to everyone.She is closest to Ashleigh though.I'm glad she has made more friends especially the others because soon she will be with them all the time.