Chapter Five

A/N:I get to present you with another chapter!WOO HOO!

 Kimmee's P.O.V

Could Harry possibly be the guy she was destined to fall for?It's not like her family gave her any details about the guy or really any details about the legend.The whole thing seemed strange and stupid but it made her question everything.Everything added up to what she was told.1 When they were to meet she would instantly be drawn and would soon fall in love.2 They would become close as friends to before they start a relationship.Yet she hadn't went through any painful changes.That was the main reason why she didn't go along with the legend.She thought she had found the one but no changes occurred.

As the time of the date crept closer she grew more excited.She couldn't help it.He was a beautiful person though everybody is beautiful in their own way.She thought everybody was unique and their own person.Although things were different with Harry.Everything he did made her even more attracted.It wasn't like she knew what he really was.When the clock struck 7PM she lost her train of thought and rushed to her room to get ready for her date.

She finished getting ready and darted downstairs to wait.He called her earlier and told her he would be there by 8PM.She looked at her wall clock and saw it was 15 minutes after.She grew upset.She thought he had ditched her.The thought saddened her even more.She thought they had something special going on.She thought he was the one.She didn't actually know he was trying to save her life.

Harry's P.O.V

As I was running over to her house,I smelt something strange.A flesh eater was around.I stopped dead in my tracks to find a trace of him.I knew he was somewhere near my dear Kimmee.I would never let anything happen to her.I began to run even faster in search for him.I finally found him in a park very close to Kimmee's house.I threw him against a tree noticing who he was."Don't touch her! If you do than I will have to be the one to  kill you.You hurt her enough.I saw everything that you did to her.She deserved none of it.You used her as your own personal punching bag.Not anymore!I love her,unlike you ever did.You tricked her and then beat her,almost killing her.She's lucky she got away from you!"James grinned showing his fangs."Harry I've already claimed her and I've come back to get what's mine."He said everything so calmly.This made Harry furious."You're not in your territory so leave.She is mine now!"With those words Harry knocked his head against the tree to buy him some time to get to Kimmee before her ex James did.

Harry noted that he was late and felt horrible.He ran to the store and bought flowers and a stuffed teddy bear.Luckily he could move pretty fast due to vampire reflexes.He got to her house at 8:47PM and knocked on her door.She trudged down the steps and opened the door,gasping at what she saw."Harry!You're late."At her last words her voice dropped.She was hurt and Harry could read it."I'm sorry Kimmee.I got caught up with something while I was on my way here.Since I was going to be late I wanted to get you something because I felt so bad.I know it made me even later but it's for something special.Can you please forgive me?"She smiled and told herself that he definitely was the guy.He read it and highfived himself."Oh Harry!I could never stay mad at you!"And she threw herself into his arms.He accidentally dropped the things so that he could hug her back.She pulled away blushing as he bent down to retrieve her gifts.He took her by the hand and they began walking to their date.