Chapter 13

A/N:It's sad to say that this is my last chapter.I have plans for another fanfic and I just can't think of anything else to write for this story.I hope none of you are upset about my decision.I'm just not really in the mood to keep writing this story.I know it's short but I apologize.I hope you enjoy this last chapter.(Kimmee I hope you have enjoyed your story!)

Kimmee's P.O.V

"Sam get back in here.I need to fix your shirt!"That didn't stop my 5 year old though.He continued to run around the house.He bumped into Louis and fell to the ground.He started giggling when Louis picked him u and tickled him in mid-air."Louis Tomlinson put my kid down!He doesn't need any broken bones."Sadly my son is a half-blood not full.So he can actually get hurt more easily.He is just like a human but has our abilities.

Louis shook his head and began to run around with Sam in his arms.I gave up chasing them and plopped down onto the couch.I hadn't noticed Harry was sleeping on it until I felt him groan.I had apparently sat on his face.I stood up and laughed.He frowned then pulled me on top of him.He started to kiss my neck.I just laid there in his warm arms.I was close to falling asleep until Sam jumped up into my lap,stopping Harry from doing what he was doing."Hey buddy.What have you been doing?"Harry asked his son.Before he could answer I did."Making me chase him all over to fix his shirt."Harry chuckled and gave Sam a high five.I looked at Harry and flicked him in the head."Don't encourage him!"Before I knew it,I too was being flicked in the head.Not by Harry but by Sam.I looked at him shockinlgy."Don't hurt my daddy!"Sam yelled.I sat there with my mouth wide open.Harry laughed his butt off."Tell her Sam!"I pushed Sam off and stood up with my mouth still open.Harry made a comment that made me throw a pillow at him."Close your mouth.There's no need for it to be open so wide just yet."He smirked.Sam looked at us confused then jumped off and ran to his room."Harold Styles."He just chuckled."I'm sorry.I had to."I shook my head."Uh huh.Now you won't get anything later.Besides it's not like you were going to anyway."With that said I walked upstairs to our room.

We had been happily married for seven years.Sam didn't grow as fast as Kimberly though.Louis was his favorite uncle and Perrie was his favorite aunt.Me and Harry had began to run his music shop together.He shut down his tattoo parlor not to long after we got married.I'll never forget our marriage though.Or the birth of Sam.Thankfully I'm a vampires cause it would have sucked having to go through human pregnancy.We have the perfect life.All we could ask for.We no longer have to worry about the flesheaters.

All of the boys had gotten married to their girlfriends.Even Niall got married.He married the girl we saved that night I was kidnapped.Her name was Jazmin.They were the only couple without a kid.Niall was a kid himself.Louis and El had a baby boy named Luke.Zayn and Perrie had a girl named Sadie and a boy named Damon.And you know about Kimberly and Sam.Our lives together have been nice and sweet.We have no worries other than the ones about our kids.I'll always love this family no matter what.They complete me.

A/N:There is the end.I hope you all liked it.