N.U.A.F 33rd Battalion

Trailblazer, Canary, Poet, Quack, TNT, and Boone.

We were officially called the NUAF 33rd. But we didn't have any unit patches. No uniform we honestly look like a bunch of stalkers.

If we were ever caught Alexander will have no choice but to deny our involvement.

Technically we do not exist. We are a ghost squad.

We are the new Black Ops of the New Ukranian Armed Forces. We were the first members but officially we were still part of the main army back then, Little did we know we were making history this humble squad will not grow into a battalion as Alexander predicted rather as a small division. The 33rd was going to be the most historically significant force, We just didn't know it yet.

And our first mission is to smuggle Bibles into VAF territories.

"Do you think Alexander changed any of the verses to favor us?" Quack asked but he sounded like he cupped his hands near his mouth.

"As I care as long as I get to kill VAF soldiers I am onboard," Boone said.

I struggled to put one foot after the other, We were wearing Gas Masks I was wearing a GP-5 gas mask, The most mass produced gas mask and is popular among all factions but aiming down with it is a damn pain the sweat and rubber was so tough on the skin, Despite me cutting my hair shorter it honestly feels like the mask is biting on my scalp.

In our rucksacks we carried bibles. Each of us had 30 bibles along with ammunition and extra stuff, I didn't bring my Kalashnikov as it would draw unhealthy attention among the border guards.

While talking with these old Soviet gas masks we are forced to raise our voices since it was hard to hear each other.

"I read his version, I was educated under a convent when I was younger so I have read the VAF bible," Canary said.

"So, Is there any difference?" Poet asked.

"Nothing. All the verses are the same!" He then said "Look! I will take a book and I will recite one!"

He stopped walking and put down the bag. We stopped too and gathered around despite us being on a slightly irradiated hotspot.

He took a random bible. He placed his finger on a specific chapter of the book.

"My favorite verse Ephesians 6:11 Put on the armor of the lord, So you can put a stand to the devil's schemes!"  

He then opened the book. And pointed it out to us that same chapter.

"He might have changed a chapter. I can imagine him making himself like a God or something like that." Boone said.

If he ever did that, Alexander would be almost exactly like the VAF Pope. Fucking terrifying if you ask me.

"See?! Nothing has changed! The story is still the same. He didn't add anything to Revelations, He didn't change any dialogue and he didn't add any chapters it's still 1,189 this is as faithful as the original! I don't understand why he would waste our time like this! We could be just fighting in the front lines." He then said "Even the cover looks very convincing. Some bibles have explanations on Chapters but other than that. This is the real deal."

"Are the pages thin?" TNT asked. Her question was out of nowhere like her mind.

"No, The ones in the convent were made of very thin paper. I never understood why but that was a mark that it was the original Pre-War book." He replied

"Too bad, I once tore a piece of the Bible, It works as a blunt for weed!" She said, "Apart from amazing booms that were some damn fine grass they got there in the USRR!"