The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap. Four.

Chapter Four.

Willow P.O.V

Ian. This odd mysterious boy had captured my whole attention and for some reason he was all I thought about. Our running stopped once we were far enough away, and we ended up walking to the beach. Our shoulders bumping together, as we walked a normal slow pace. "Water Guns" I said all of a sudden, and he gave me a look. I smiled, and pointed to a Dollar General store right across the street. "Whatever you want" he laughed out, and I grinned. I took out my hair, and shook it out. Letting my brunette curls fall down my back and smiled at him. He was looking at me weirdly, and I lightly hit him on the shoulder.

"Come on Bikini Boy. Race Me" I said, and he laughed.

"I'm so going to win" he said, and I just grinned. He didn't know that my only talent was running. "Ready" I said.

"Set" he said, and I grinned.

"GO!" I screamed, and we were off. Lucky for us, no cars were driving on the street. I effortlessly made it to the Dollar General store before him which had him wide eyed in surprise. "Running is my talent" I laughed out, and he narrowed my eyes. Before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN" I screeched and he laughed and walked right into the store. "My underwear is going to show" I whispered yelled, as my hands went behind me to cover up my rear.

"Don't cheat next time" he said, and I gasped.

"I don't cheat" I said, and he laughed. He walked me threw the store, and got two water guns before walking towards the Cashier. As he was paying to familiar guys walked in.

"Hey Hunter. Hey Calib.." I stopped. Shit. Caliber. The boy I have been crushing on since grade school just walked in. "Umm, Hey Will" Hunter said while Caliber looked hurt.

"Ian put me down" I said and started hitting his back, he laughed but slowly put me down. When I was down I fixed my hair, and my dress. "So, How are you guys doing?" I asked. "Good I guess" Hunter said giving Ian a nasty look, and then I looked at Caliber.

"Dude I'm going to go wait in the car" he said, and began to walk out. I looked at Ian, and he gave a half nod about going to check on Caliber and I smiled gratefully at him

I ran outside, and over to Caliber. Who was leaning against the wall. "What are you doing here with him?" he asked angrily while I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked, and he laughed a humorless laugh.

"That fucking creep" he said, and I grew shocked.

"Ian isn't a creep, he's a nice guy" I said defensively, and he gave me a look.

"A murderer that's what he is" Caliber said and before I could ask what the hell that meant Ian came out. His fist clenched, and he walked right past me. "Bye" I said, and was about to run after Ian when Caliber grabbed a hold of my wrist and pulled me close to him. "I like you Willow, I like you a lot. Please don't go after him, He's just trouble" Caliber begged, and I bit my lower lip. Torn between two boys, Caliber my childhood crush and Ian the mysterious Bikini Boy.

"Caliber I have too.." I started to say but was cut off when his lips were pressed against mine. The feeling was intense as I began to kiss him back, but when I started too an image popped into my head. Ian bumping into me, wearing sponge bob boxers and a bikini. A boy wearing that couldn't hurt a fly, and with that I pushed away. "I like you too Caliber, A lot. But I have to go. Sorry" I said and before he could stop me I was gone. Running towards Ian, who was walking with his hands shoved in his pockets miles ahead of me. I took a deep breath, and began to run. Minutes later, I was beside him breathing heavy. "We still going to the Beach?" I asked, my breathing come in gasps.