The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap, 12

Chapter Twelve.

Candy's P.O.V

I watched Melody run to the car, going over to Willow's house since the whole ordeal that happened with that one boy Ian, we have all been worried about her. I walked into my living room and fell onto my couch. I was keeping a secret, a secret that needed to be told. A secret that was aching to be released but releasing it could harm my life and someone else's life. I took a deep breath, remembering the day I told the biggest lie of my life. I was jarred from my thoughts though, when my phone went off. I raced towards it, and answered it. "Hello?" I answered.

"Candy, Um...Hey" Derrek's timid voice said and my heart sped up.

"How may I help you?" letting some cold leak into my voice. couldn't let him or his brother think the years have made me weak, because they have only made me stronger.

"Whoa. Loosen up" he said, and gave me a shaky laugh. A reluctant smile flooded my features. "What do you want?" I asked, laughing a little bit.

"Did you hear about Jerry and Damien?" he asked, and I raised an eyebrow. My best friend hasn't been in contact lately, so I didn't know the status of there relationship just yet. "Nope, What?" I asked, acting like an impatient teenager. Which had Derrek laughing a bit.

"I think there a thing" he said, and I gasped. I couldn't help myself.

"Oh Em Gee" I said, and he laughed at me. I glared threw the phone, if that's even possible. "Um, Candy can I ask you a question?" Derrek asked, and I sensed some nervousness in his voice. "Sure" I said, and he cleared his throat.

"Would you mind, maybe going to coffee with me sometime" he asked, and I bit my lower lip. I wanted to say yes, I wanted to say Hell to the yeah but I couldn't. "I would love to say yes, but I'm going to be quite busy lately. Got to go" I said and hanged up. I needed Jerry right now, like right this minute. I called her, but it went straight to voicemail which made me a bit angry. Since I'm always there for her, and when I need her she's too busy playing tongue hockey with the man her broke her heart. I didn't know what to do, as I walked into my room.

My secret involved Derrek, for sure. A lie I created when I was young, and a stubborn hard head teenager. Thinking I could do it all by myself, that I didn't need the pity from some dude who thought he had to be there for me. A lie about the identity of my baby girls dad. The truth is, that when I said all those years ago that Derrek wasn't the father of Melody, was a lie. Derrek is defiantly the father of Melody. Since, My title back then was the slut, when reality is I only slept with Damien. Damien knows this, but he let me keep my title, as the bad chick. Derrek was the second guy I slept with and the last. I shook my head in embarrassment, I am seriously a mess.

Willow P.O.V

I woke up too a new day, the events of last night entering my mind. I remember waking up, and begging my mom to let me go on the road trip she reluctantly agreed on one condition. I had to go to lunch with Damien, my new founded papa. Which wouldn't be a big deal, if it didn't come down to the fact that I was absolutely nervous around him when my mom wasn't around. I mean, I grew up kind of proud to be the daughter of a single mother, since my best friend was also in the situation. Now that I had a dad though, I didn't know what to do with him. If that made any sense at all. There was loud banging on my bedroom door, and I yawned. "Honey, Damien will be here in ten minutes" my mother called, and I crawled out of bed.

I took a quick, quick shower and was out in a matter of minutes. I just put a bit of mouse in my hair and let it loose. I slipped on a nice white skirt, and a black tank top. I then applied some low key make up and went to my closet to shuffle around for some black flats. I finally found them, and pulled them on quickly. I heard my moms girlish giggle, and a 'Oh Damien' and almost puked up the breakfast I didn't have today. I marched downstairs, making sure I was extra loud so I didn't walk in on anything gross. "I'm ready" I called loudly as I walked into the kitchen They broke apart quickly, and my mother blushed. She pulled me into a hug, and the grabbed my face in between her hands. "Be good, Honey" she said and kissed my cheek I wiped it quickly and she looked confused.