The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikin, Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen.

Willow P.O.V

Days blurred by, and before I knew it I was going home. Packing up my belongings, my eyes ached.

Ted sat on my hospital bed, not looking at me, but out the window. Ted and I have gotten a lot closer these past few days. He's became my best friend in this place, with his jokes, and flirty banter with all the nurses. "Ted, I would go but..."

"No buts, please. I understand; you need to let him go. But you're going to live your life with a bunch of what if's," he said, looking at me with his wide serious eyes. They seemed to be looking at me, like really looking me.

"Willow, be honest to yourself" Ted spoke before walking out of my room. I fell onto my bed. What should I do? I bit my lower lip, and finally came up with a decision.

My mom walked in all grins.

"Ready to go honey?" she asked, and I weakly nodded my head yes.

"Uh, Mom can you go to the dining area real quick? You know food for the road?" I asked, sweetly and she nodded yes.

"Thanks" I murmured, as she walked out of the room. I got up, and slipped on my skinny jeans and white floral colored shirt, throwing my hair up, and slipping on my comfy slippers. I grabbed my mother's cash and car keys, writing an "I'm so sorry, but I have to do this" note and then leaving the room, running down the hallway to Ted's. My breathing heavy and my mind made up, I said, "Let's go."

"Uh, where?" he asked, and I rolled my eyes. "To find Ian" I said, and he raised an eyebrow but grabbed his piggy bank looking thing.

He grabbed my wrist and yanked me out of the room. We ran down the hall and out of an exit sign.

"My mother's cars over there" I said pointing to my mom's car. He nodded, and we ran towards it.

I slid into the driver's seat, as he slid into the passenger's.

"How's your mom supposed to get home, if you have her car?" Ted asked, as I peeled out of the parking lot.

"She has my dad's car; she will be okay," I said, trying to convince myself, and Ted at the same time.

He just shrugged and stared out the window. We drove continuously for a while, until we came to a raggedy motel.

I pulled over. We got out, checked into a room, and camped out.

I went into the bathroom, used it, and then went to my bed. Cuddling into my sheets, as Ted went into the bathroom. When he was done, he got into bed, and we both fell asleep. I couldn't believe that I did what I did, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

Jerry's P.O.V

Willow looked off as she requested me to go the cafeteria. I did though. I had to; you know, my baby was coming home. I was high on joy, and life. Having Damien back, and Willow coming home. Seeing Damien and Willow bond as father and daughter should, it might be sixteen years too late, but its better late than never.

I got some snacks, and started heading towards the room. I ran into Kane and Marty, though to my surprise.

I barely looked at my younger brother, who hadn't called. Hadn't texted me, hadn't done a thing. So I guess you could say I was a little peeved at my little brother.

Kane looked excited to see me; Marty was close to his side, their hands clasped.

"How's Willow?" Kane asked, and I narrowed my eyes. I couldn't help it. Kane had always been my world. I always watched out for him, but right now, I didn't think of him as my world. I thought of him as a traitor. Since, for one girl, he forgot all about us, the people who have always been there for him.