28: Epilogue ~ The End Of An Era? (All)

A/N: This takes place about a month later.

~ ~ ~ 

(Jinyoung POV)

"Well done Jinyoung," my vocal trainer told me as we rounded off another lesson.

"Kamsahabnida seongsangnim~" I bowed.

It's already been quite a while since my reunion with Hayoung and a lot has happened since. Hayoung has been persuading me to become a singer or even part of a kpop group.

I guess it's going to be a passion of mine in the near future. Honestly, I want to see if I can be better than my twin at something she is currently good at.

At first, I thought I had to debut as a singer from ACUBE, but rather surprisingly, Hayoung had no objections of me joining another company, such as SM or YG. Why she said that though...only time will tell.

A month or so of searching and I finally found myself here, at SM Entertainment, the home of SNSD, SHINee and Super Junior amongst others. But I was still undecided as to whether I wanted to be a comitted trainee. For now, I was part of 'SM Rookies' along with other aspiring new stars.

Oh yeah, you were probably wondering if my relationship with Hayoung had been revealed by this stage. After all, some fans might have seen me with Hayoung during her music show appearances.

In truth, I had seen a few articles where Hayoung was revealed to have told media outlets and reporters that she recently found her twin, but she would not reveal my identity just yet. At least, not until I debut in either the singing or acting field.

I just hope the public won't recognise me so easily...especially since I was once a public enemy number 1... At this point, the people in SM don't know my full identity. Only the entire CUBE entertainment family, Taemin and my parents know my twinship with Hayoung. Hopefully it would stay that way.

I was currently taking a rest in the practice room after vocal traning and reflecting over my old life. Sometimes, I wondered how it would be different had I not been cruelly kidnapped that time.

I had met Taemin hyung a few times with his group members. While they would see me as another trainee, Taemin knew more than that. And I had to watch my mouth, because while it used to be easy to talk about Naeun with Taemin and Apink, it would only raise suspicions at SM, suspicions that I was closer to ACUBE than initially thought.

This time though, when the door of the practice room opened, I was greeted by a teenage boy, whom was also most likely from SM Rookies. He was about my age, but from his facial expression, it seemed like he had been here longer than me.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" he greeted politely. "I heard you are the new addition to SM Rookies. Nice to meet you, I've seen you around a few times."

After returning the greeting, I introduced myself. Then he told me his name,

"I'm Stefan Hwang," he said with a tinge of Asian-American accent.

~ ~ ~

(Yookyung POV)

(~News Report~)

HEADLINES: Hong Yookyung officially announced her return to Apink!

Former Apink member, Hong Yookyung, has given an update to Apink fans via twitter and has announced that she would be returning to Apink after a year and a half long absence from the music industry.

ACUBE also gave an official statement earlier today saying that Yookyung personally made the decision to return to the group about two months ago, during the height of Apink's promotions for Mr. Chu, but insisted on holding the news until now.