6: Concerns (Hayoung POV)

~ ~ ~

The mirror from Rong unnie was perhaps a revelation. I mean, I never knew Jinyoung oppa and I had quite similar features. Is he really the Jinyoung I used to know? My long lost twin?

"Jinyoung...is it really you?" I asked him, my eyes suddenly tearing.

He had this blank look on his face. Was he remembering this? Or did he really not remember me?

"Hayoung ah," Chorong unnie broke the silence. "He might be your twin brother for all you know."

Finally, Jinyoung oppa spoke, "I don't know why, but I am starting to remember a few things from my past that I had no idea of..."

"Really?!" I probed him. "Tell me what you know!"

"Like you...were laughing at me when my tower blocks fell..." he stammered.

"Oh my! I remembered that!" I exclaimed suddenly reminiscing that time. I called him 'pabo' like I always used to last time.

But, was this Jinyoung oppa really my twin? My head was in a dilema. Although the facial features suggest so, I was not going to take chances, especially after what he did to me earlier.

"It's late, and we all need our beauty sleep," I tried to make a suggestion. "I don't really trust Jinyoung oppa fully yet...but we should let him go back home first."

Chorong unnie was not so sure. However, she eventually agreed to release him.

Before leaving, Jinyoung oppa hurried to make an apology.

"I...I'm sorry Hayoung noona!" he spoke.

"Whatever..." I sighed. I guess I was too tired.

(Next Morning)

I had a strangely dreameless night. So, when I woke up this morning, nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Chorong and I agreed to not tell the other members about the meeting with Jinyoung oppa. It was...a bit too sudden. Even so, Jinyoung oppa himself continued to raise a lot of questions.

I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. As usual, I saw Eunji unnie sittling at the table sipping her coffee.

"Good morning Hayoung!" she greeted me with her Busan accent.

"Good morning to you too unnie," I answered back while keeping a low profile.

I made myself some cereal and went to the sit at the sofa, where last night's incident occured.

Perhaps that was a crucial move for me. Because my eyes happened to drift to the one item on the floor that sent chills down my spine again...

Jinyoung oppa's gun! He forgot to take it after Rong unnie threw it away!

Then another thought struck me. Did Eunji unnie see the gun yet? If she did, then she will definitely start probing me, which is the last thing I wanted now.

Swiftly, I grabbed the gun and slid it in between the cushions of the sofa, just as Eunji appeared from the kitchen. Fortunately, she did not ask me anything, perhaps because she was still too tired or that she had to calm herself down for her filming of 'Reply 1997'.

Namjoo was the next one to wake up, announcing her arrival with a loud yawn. I did not worry much about her knowing about last night since she was asleep when I returned to the dorm.

Apparently, I was wrong.

"Hayoung ah," Namjoo suddenly spoke to me. "Chorong unnie was saying something about you coming back to the dorm late last night. What happened?"

Rats! I forgot that Chorong unnie sleeptalks! She she must have accidentally spilled last night's incident out.

"Chorong was probably just sleeptalking Namjoo," I tried explaining as naturally as I could.

"No, she told me that last night before she slept, so she wasn't sleeptalking," Namjoo continued.

Crap, now what, I thought worriedly.

Eunji has also caught up on the situation and was interested to know about it too. I guess I had no choice.

"Unnies, tell the others to get up first," I tried to delay time.

At that instant, there was a knocking on the door. I decided to go and check the visitor.

Oh man, of all times, why HIM!

Oh Jinyoung oppa.

~ ~ ~

A/N: Hayoung will be revealing the incident in the next chapter. Please keep voting and commenting for possible ideas.