Meeting Harry Potter

I left the shop in a hurry in order to get away from the creepy man telling me about an evil wizard.
Hagrid told me to meet him at Florish and Blottes book store to buy my books(obviously).
I looked around the store for Hagrid which wasn't hard seeing how big he was.
"Hagrid!" I called. He looked my way and gestured me to come to him.
"Hello Amber have you got your wand?" he asked.
"Yup." I replied with a smile. I saw that next to him were three people one girl and two boys maybe a little older than me. The girl had bushy brown hair, the tallest had bright red hair and lots of freckles and the last was quite skinny with messy black hair and glasses.
"This is Amber Winstin, she'll be going to Hogwarts this ye'r. Amber this is Ron Weasly, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter." Hagrid introduced.
When he said the last boys name- Harry potter I let out a gasp. It was the boy from my dreams and the person who Ollivander told me about.
Also when he saw me he paled a bit but recovered right away.
"Hello, I'm Hermione as Hagrid said." Hermione said shaking my hand.
"Nice meeting you." I said.
Suddenly a small wind came from the opening of the door and Harry's dark hair blew off his face, on his forehead he had a scar exactly the same as mine. I paled.
"Amber are you alright?" Hagrid asked in a concerned voice.
"Ye-yeah I'm fine." I stuttered covering my scar with my hair.

Everyone's attention turned to the front of the book store where a man with wavy blond hair and a smile so bright it should've come with a warning sign. Ron said something about the man ,who I assumed was Gilderoy Lockhart judging by the posters of himself, a little to loudly and looked around Ron then his eyes turned to Harry.
"It can't be Harry Potter." Lockhart said very loudly.
Every one turned whispering excitedly.
Lockhart dragged Harry to the front.
"Nice big smile Harry," he said smiling "together you and I will make the front page."
*****
After what seemed like eternity, I left the store bid goodbye to Harry, Hermione, Ron and his family and went to book myself a room in the Leaky Cauldron and lied on the mattress thinking about today's events.
In the morning I decided to ask Hagrid about he who must not be named.

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry potter or any of the characters except for Amber and I don't own some of the dialog. I only own the story. all of this belongs to the one and only j.k Rowling.

Sorry this chapter was very short ill try and do a longer one next time also I know the story is pretty boring so far but it'll get better once Amber goes to Hogwars. :*)