Wingardium leviosa

I looked at the letter, surprised.

"Why would he want to see me...." I trailed off realising that she was gone. I opened the letter and looked at the green ink neatly written across the parchment.

It read:

Dear Amber Winstin,

I would kindly like to have a chat with you in my office in a weeks time at 7 o'clock after dinner.

Sincerely, professor Dumbledor.

P.S you haven't done anything wrong, I would just like to have a nice chat.

P.P.S the password is sherbet lemon.

"What does it say?" Ginny asked looking over my shoulder. I handed her the parchment and continued walking to the Great Hall.

***

Two days later I had my first charms lesson with professor Flitwick.

"As it's your first lesson, we will be doing a simple charm called Wingardium Leveosa," professor Flitwick said, he was a tiny man that had to stand on a tower of books in order to see the class."Does anyone know what this spell does?"

Surprisingly ginny raised her hand, it's not that she's not smart, she just doesn't usually offer the answer.

"Yes miss Weasly?"

"It makes objects fly." Ginny said.

"Well done five points to griffindore!" Professor Flitwick praised. Ginny ears turned red.

When we started practising Ginny told me how she knew about it.

"Last year my brother hit a troll with its own club using that spell." She said.

"Whoa, really?" I asked.

"Well that's what he said he did..."

A few minutes later I did something strange. I was just practising the movement, swish and flick, with my hand and it worked! I didn't even use my wand!

Professor started clapping telling me well done, until he realised...... I wasn't using my wand.

"What are you doing? Stop that dark magic!!" He sounded scared and hateful.

I couldn't take it anymore, I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the room.