The diary

I sat in an old cubical in an abandoned bathroom for what felt like hours. Finally when I'd had enough of crying I was about to open the cubical door when I heard someone walk in. For some reason I stayed there hidden waiting for them to leave. When the door finally swung shut again, I left my cubical and saw that they had tried to flush a book down the toilet. It was an old diary. But the thing that drew me to it was that it wasn't wet. The whole floor was covered in water but the diary?
I decided to leave it, I'd heard that things could be cursed, even something like diary.
In my head I was debating wether or not I should pick it up. You could get cursed! My brain said while my gut told me otherwise.
In the end I picked it up and flipped through it. It was completely empty. Except for a name on the very first page; T.M. Riddle. I had no idea who the name could belong to but I wouldn't know anyway. The diary was 50 years old.
Still in the toilets I flipped to a page and wrote in it. Just the date. Nothing else.
The ink seeped into the page and disappeared! Then words began appearing on the page in my same ink.
50 years ago I wrote in this diary
I dropped it in surprise. With shaky hands I wrote, who are you?
I am Tom Riddle.
Tom riddle, the name sounded familiar.
I'm Amber, and why is this diary here? I wrote quickly.
Amber, do you know anything about the chamber. Of secrets? Was the last thing Tom riddle wrote before I was sucked into the diary.
---
AUTHORS NOTE
BEFORE YOU KILL ME JUST LET ME TALK
ok I know I havnt updated in forever. :(
I made a different account and was on there a lot then when I tried to get back onto this one I forgot the password. Anyway I managed to remember it today and was so happy when I found that I have 95 votes on this story! THX SO MUCH.
I KNOW 95 isn't much for wattpad but it's a start. :)
I will be updating more often now.
Remember to vote comment and share this story.