scroll

I just achieved an amazingly strong weapon. I know this will help me out when I'm going to the boss with my party. It's amazing, the weapon is light, razor sharp and beautifully decorated with golden curls and all kinds of gems.

I walked of the mountain where I just slayed the monster to achieve the sword. I heard someone calling my name. I looked around but it didn't seem to come from any where here. I opened my eyes, I'm still in class, I fell asleep... Again. The boy who sits next to me , I don't know his name, was looking right at me, I'm pretty sure he was the one calling me. I gave him a irritated look, usually they back off after that. He smiled at me and pointed at his book. The whole page was filled in, I slept through all that I guess. I said to him: 'I don't care.' The teacher heard that and said:'Clover and Lucas don't flirt in my class.' That's miss. Mana, I didn't really care so I laid my head back on my desk so I could get back to sleep but the boy next to me, I don't care about his name, suddenly got embarrassed and was almost shouting:' No, we weren't flirting, I was just helping her, that's all.' Just shut it already, I don't care about this, just let me sleep. When everyone was done laughing about his stupid reaction and he calmed down a bit, I turned my head at him and said:' You know, people will definitely keep talking about this now right?' He started blushing and just stared at me.I really don't get him, why does he get embarrassed so easily and what's there to be embarrassed about? It's like he read my mind because he answered with: 'You don't care about that stuff, so you wouldn't understand'. At first I was kind of shocked by his reaction, but then I realized he's right. I don't care about boys,neither girls actually. I don't care about love whatsoever. But still, his words were bugging me, as if I actually wanted to care about that stuff. I felt as if I should care about it.

The day went by and I had put his words away in a dark corner of my mind. I was walking through the hallway when I heard a very high voice calling my name. Yep it's definitely Olivia's voice, very high and has a cute undertone. I turned around and looked at her with an asking face. She stood right before me and just looked at me for a while. Just when I started to feel uncomfortable she started talking 'How are you, it's been a while since I've seen you.' 'As usual I  guess.' I didn't really know what to say to that. I guess you could call me socially incapable. She looked worried at me and said: 'Is your dad or brother home now?' No, neither are home now, my dad is on a business trip and I have no idea where my brother is. Since I knew that if I would tell her that I would be a bother to her I decided to lie, it's better like this, she doesn't have to take care of me. 'Yes my big bro is home now, and I have to hurry home since he's really cooking for once.' Olivia looked relieved after I said that and answered with: 'Yeah, you should go home then.' She smiled at me and I turned back around and started walking in the direction of the school exit.

I was walking home, I don't have a phone so well yeah it's always kind of quiet and boring. I observe my surroundings, that's how I know that the old lady, who lives near our school, always waters the flowers in her front garden at 16:20, right when our school ends. I guess she's lonely I've never seen a husband or children or grandchildren at her house. Not even other elders will come to see her.She's a lot different from me, when I got very lonely I became a shut in and avoided talking to whoever. She however comes outside to see the 'lively'students come from school, she smiles at them and most of them smile back. I admire her for that. I can't even talk to my best friend.

When I came home I got out of my uniform and threw on a big shirt. It's my big bro's. He won't miss it. It's a band shirt from 'the who' I like it. I put on my high knee socks, went to the kitchen more specifically the fridge and took out some food to put in the microwave. I don't even know what it is, something with potatoes? I put it in the microwave waited a few minutes and took it with me to my room where I sat on the chair right in front of my computer and started eating. 'This tastes horrible, why didn't big bro or dad leave something tasty behind with me?' Is what went through my mind.

When I was done eating I started up my computer, chased away my cat, who was sleeping on my keyboard, and sat right in front of my screen. Once my computer started up completely I stood up and raised my leg. I put my leg right through the screen and climbed through it.

Ok... So this part turned out really long... Sorry if you don't like that. I'm having a lot of fun making this story actually. Idk whether you like it or not, but I love creating it. I'm learning a lot about writing stories rn, it's a lot of fun.

See you in the next part