insert

It was a quiet day, by wich I mean that there wasn't anyone here. I sat at a table, wich already became my table, Noah brought me my egg sunny side up and invited himself to sit across of me. I looked at the egg and got lost in thoughts looking at the 'sunny part'. I've been here for 3 days now, and I haven't come closer to finding out anything. I don't know how to get out of here, but I don't even know why I'm stuck in here. So basically I've come nowhere the past 3 days. I heard Noah vaguely saying 'What's wrong?' I answered, still sunk in thoughts 'I always ask you to surprise me and you always give me an egg sunny side up.' With an amused voice he said 'I bet that that's the least you expect.' I sounded very worried while saying 'Well, it doesn't surprise me anymore. You're not doing your job right.' 'My job is making food, I think I'm doing that, wether the food is good or not is debatable.''I thought the costumer was the king, and I asked you to surprise me, wich you failed to do.' I still wasn't really paying attention, I just said the things that came up in my mind. 'Touché... , but I doubt that's what you're worrying about.' He said kind of worried while he looked straight at me. That made me snap out of it and I just stared right back at him. The moment that I took a deep breath to tell him, someone opened the tavern door.

A small girl with long hot pink hair entered. She was wearing a steampunk dress. It was pink and worn out, over the skirt was a metal grid, Usually under a final skirt layer, you could see that the top layer of the skirt was ripped of. She wore welding goggles on her head. She also had basic school shoes and knee-high socks, those were finished off with gears on top.

Noah stood up immediately and went to her. It seemed as if they knew each other. I could hear Noah saying 'Did you find out anything?' they were almost whispering as if I shouldn't hear it, the girl whispered something wich I couldn't hear but Noah looked disappointed. The girl gave Noah money and Noah gave her a key to a room. Once she had the key she didn't say anything anymore and went straight up to her room, I assume.

Noah came back to me to tell me 'She's a friend of mine, if you get to know her you'll like her... Although I'm not sure if she's actually a she...' He was death serious about that. 'So she's here often?' I asked while stuffing my mouth with egg 'Yes, she's almost always here, but sometimes she leaves, she has some problems wich are pretty hard to solve.' He said, while he looked at the staircase, he was avoiding eye-contact. He then turned and while walking to the bar he said 'Enjoy your egg.' He didn't even bother turning his face around.

Soooo... I'm not good at posting frequently... Sorry about that I'll try to keep writing. See you in the next part.