pause

I stood up and went to my bed. I let myself fall on it and buried my face in my pillow.  "What should I do?" I mumbled to myself, I wanted to know who the girl was, but I also felt as if it wasn't my business. "I shouldn't meddle. Right?" I sat up straight and looked at the door, hoping that Noah would walk through. "I wanted to tell him... Maybe I should, maybe he could help me?" I was talking to myself again "But it isn't his business, I should probably keep it to myself, so I don't cause him any trouble." I fell down again , this time on my back, and looked at the sealing. "I'm gonna go monster hunting." I stood up, put on my armor and walked down stairs.

"Hey, Lucky, where are you going?" Noah said when he saw me walking out the door. "Just gonna go monster hunting, gotta clear my mind." I answered fast "Wait, Lucky, we're a team right? we're supposed... To do this... Together..." He said, while he said the sentence his voice got softer. It sounded as if he was disappointed, but I wasn't planning on waiting for him, this time, I needed to go hunting alone. I ran to the clover field.

The moment I arrived I saw a monster, and went straight for the kill.  I jumped onto it, I wanted to use my sword, but realized I forgot that at the tavern. So I took out my dagger. I stabbed it in the neck several times and eventually killed it. I went for the next one, but this one was wild. It first dodged me, then he went for it and almost killed me. He took out his giant axe and swung it at me. The sharp side cut my cheek, while the flat side knocked me down. He hit me 3 times with it when I stood up and got into rage mode.

Everything went black. When I opened my eyes the monster was killed and I had lvld up. I also obtained a new sword, a rare item drop. My body hurt everywhere and I stumbled back to the tavern. It got through to me that I have issues... Big issues and I NEED help if I ever want to solve them. Trying to kill lvl 50 monsters isn't going to help me get out of here. But a friend might...

It's getting interesting, I hope, I honestly think the fight was boring... But I was tired, I might do something about it later, but not now... Imma go to sleep now it's 1:48... I've done worse though... Oh well See you in next part

(It was 1:48 when I wrote this)