esc

'Why am I still here? I was supposed to log out right?' I said to myself. I wasn't panicking yet, But I started to feel a bit uneasy. I didn't know another way to log out. 'I can't be stuck in here right?' Is what I told myself. I was thinking, there should be another way to log out. I was thinking about other sites, but it's the same, when I want to get out of a site, it just happens. I thought that the site might be lagging, so I decided to wait and try again later. I went outside the village and walked around the green field slaying every monster I saw and saw a tavern. It was a hollow tree with a tavern built into it 'Maybe I should go there and rent a room, it doesn't seem as if I can get out for a while anyway.'

I opened the door and it was a very cozy cafe. There were about 4 tables spread across the small room, There were 5 stools at the bar and at the left side of the room there was a staircase. It was quiet, There were 7 or 8 people. I walked in and went straight to the bar. I sat on a stool and asked the bartender, who had black hair, blue eyes and was wearing a green jacket with white vertical stripes, a black shirt, black pants and black shoes. : 'Hey, could I rent a room.' The bartender looked at me and said 'For how many night?' 'I think that 1 night will be enough, if not then I'll pay extra when the time is there.' He took a book and said 'That's 5 golden coins please' I gave him the coins and he asked my name. I said 'lucky4' that's my username. He wrote that down in the book and gave me a key with the number 8 on it, probably the room number. He pointed at the staircase and said 'go upstairs and look for your room.'

I went upstairs and ended up in a hall. It wasn't impressively long, but it wasn't a short hall either. I looked for room number 8 and entered it. It was a small, but cozy room. I don't think you need much more in a room then this. There was a bed in the center of the room against the wall, a nightstand, a gray carpet, a wardrobe on the left and a lamp above the bed. The floor creaked with every step I took. The floor looked old, but stable. I walked to the bed and sat down on the red sheet. The bed seems soft and comfortable, that's good. I laid down on the bed, on sheet. 

When I got lost in thoughts I started to panic. 'What if I can't ever get back? What if I'm stuck in this game forever?' Those are the things that went through my mind. I don't know why I wanted to go back so badly, since my life outside of games is pretty terrible. But the thought of me never seeing my brother or dad, or Olivia again made me nauseous. I felt sick, I got exhausted because of all the worrying and fell asleep.

Ok, so... I don't know if this part was long... I don't know any standards... Well, I hoped you enjoyed it anyway. I like writing this story, I know I'm not very good, I just started writing not too long ago, so yeah...

I hope I'll get better in time

See you in next part