'Now that we've teamed up I think we can start fighting right?' Noah said. 'Sure' I had all the time in the world anyway, it's a good way to kill time. Noah continued 'Ok, I told you I died here a lot right?' 'Yes, what about that?' 'I lost all my weapons and armor sooo....' 'You want me to give you a weapon and armor?' 'Correction, I want you to lend it to me and I'm ok with just weapons.'He said with a soft and friendly voice wich made me say 'It's ok, I'll give you my backup armor, and I only have another sword, is that ok?' 'You're awesome, thank you, I'll give it back'he said while looking at the sword I just gave him, it felt as if he actually meant that, but since I'm not sure wether I should actually trust him I answered rather cold with 'If it doesn't brake you mean.' 'Yes... That's what I mean.' He had a smirk on his face while saying that, I just wanted to get started since it would take my mind of the fact that I'm still stuck in this game 'Ok, let's start, I trust on that you know combinations?' He thought for a second and said 'I'm actually more of a solo player.... But I do know some combinations.' I slapped my forehead and sighed. 'I'll tell you what to do, so just go for it.'

The moment I saw a monster spawning I just started running towards it. I knew Noah saw it too because we started running at the same time. I yelled at him 'You go front, I'll go behind you, when I say switch I'll come in front and you go behind me!' 'Got it!' He said. He did exactly what I told him to do, he was fighting the monster, from the moment he got hit I yelled 'Switch!' He went behind me and I started to fight the monster I yelled again 'His back is unprotected!' Although it seemed unnecessary for me to say since he already ran there. I was still attacking the monster at the front while Noah was now attacking in his back.

It was fairly easy to kill the monster from then. I realized I wasn't playing with a beginner. This dude is way too good. The only reason he couldn't win from these monsters is because he was fighting alone. We slayed 4 monsters after that. I might've said that we defeated them fairly easy but it still took quite some time and effort, keep in mind that these monsters are high ranked. We gained XP like crazy and got quite a lot of item drops. I leveled up, I am currently at level 30. Noah is at level 40, wich made me think that he probably played solo the whole time until now.

We were done for the day so we went back to the tavern and apparently he saw my 'thinking face' he reacted to that with 'What are you thinking about? It seems to be something interesting.' 'Not much, just that it might take a while before I'll check out of your tavern.' That wasn't what I was thinking about at all, but I felt like I didn't have any business with his life, so I decided not to talk about it.

'Hmm, you staying in my tavern for some time? That seems like fun.' He said with a smile on his face 'Why do you seem so happy about that?' I asked, I honestly wondered. He sees people everyday, so loneliness shouldn't be an issue and there are far more fun people then me. 'Because that means you need to pay for your stay... Imma make some money with you.' He said, 'Ahh of course, that seems like a valid and realistic reason, at least he doesn't lie about it' is what I thought.  Noah started walking a bit faster than me and turned around and stuck his tongue out at me. I was very very very confused about what just happened but ended up just ignoring it. 

Ok dudes and dudettes, I think this part was fairly short... Right?... Right now I don't have a lot to say... Hmmm...   See you in next part

XxXxX