on/off ⏼

Everything was black. I was floating, into nothingness. I didn't panic at all, in fact I enjoyed the silence. I didn't think about my problems, I was just... Floating.

Then I saw a light... It was a soft light and although it was disturbing the peace I felt, I had the urge to go there. I slightly opened up my eyes. I saw the light above my head, that's probably what woke me up. I laid in a bed, I couldn't remember getting in bed though. I also didn't remember the room. It was just as small, or even smaller, as the room I stayed at. The covers were black and the walls were just bare wood. When I looked to the left of me I saw Noah. He sat on a chair next to the bed with his head resting on the bed. He was sound asleep, he looked peaceful.

My eyes were still heavy and my head was hurting bad. I wanted to close my eyes again when I saw the pink girl come in in the corner of my eye. I opened my eyes quickly. "Oh, you're awake, I made soup, want some? It's healing, so I'd recommend it." she said in an adorably high but cold voice. I blinked slowly and said "Yes, I'd like some soup. Thank you." She gave me 1 of the 2 bowls of soup she was carrying.

I looked at Noah again "He carried you to his room, you passed out yesterday. He was waiting for you to wake up, I guess he fell asleep." The pink girl said. "He waited here this whole time?" I asked unbelieving. "Not the whole time, he doesn't trust me with the tavern so he did take care of costumers. But when there weren't any, he was right here." She answered while she put the other bowl of soup next to him. I went to sit up straight and took a sip of the soup she made.

Noah slowly turned his head and opened one of his eyes. He saw The pink girl standing next to the bed and said "Oh Misan, are there customers?" "No, it's quite calm today." she answered. Noah nodded and lifted his head until he was in a straight sitting position. He then saw me and just looked at me for a while "... LUCKY, YOU'RE AWAKE?!" "Yeah, so are you." I answered while a smile appeared on my face.

Damn. I really stretched this moment out didn't I. Ah well, Hope you enjoyed.