"So, we're going to leave?" I asked Noah looked sad but nodded. "You don't look pleased." Missana said bluntly. "Of course I'm not pleased. I don't want to leave my tavern behind!"Noah said so loudly, that he was almost yelling. "But... Don't you want to go home?" Missana asked with a cold voice. "I do... But... I.... I don't know ok!" Noah answered getting worked up. "If you don't want to leave, you should've told me." Missana said, even though it was clear that Noah just had enough of it. "Yeah, sure, I'll fucking come with you, just shut up!" Noah was mad and was just yelling at Missana. "Noah, we can't go if you don't even know what you want." Missana went on "Misan, for god's sake. can't you leave me alone? If I say that we're going, then we're going!" Noah said with a clear irritated undertone. "If you say so." Missana was still very calm. 

Noah walked out of the room, clearly mad. "Lucky, you should go after him." she turned to me now. "What? Why me, he's clearly mad, I think we should let him calm down." I really didn't think it was a good idea to try to talk to him now. "No, he'll listen to you. You're special to him." She didn't give up "Ok, if you say it like that is seems as if I'm special to him like.. Romantically... Try to not confuse people." I answered calmly "But, I can try I guess." Missana nodded at me and I got out of bed.

I was very dizzy but I went on. I walked out of the room and saw Noah sitting at my table... Or our table since he'd always join me. I walked over and sat across the table. "Hey." I said, not really sure what to say. "Hey" he replied he seemed down, but calm. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked, it slipped out before I could think about it. After rewinding what I just said I cringed at my own words. "Missana is right... I don't even know myself what I want." He said. I was surprised that those cringey words actually worked. "What do you mean?" "I don't know whether I actually want to go back." I felt like I got punched by reality. That's exactly how I also felt "That's exactly how I feel." I said unconsciously. "Really? Why do you?" He asked "I felt my face heating up. I didn't actually say that did I?

"Uhhmm... Idk... I guess I feel like I want to go back... But I always start wondering why... Since my real life's shit." I said embarrassed. "That's it. I somehow really enjoy being stuck inside this game...."

This is getting worse every chapter XD I'm so sorry people.