Del

I felt connected to Noah now... We were on the same wavelength. "Does you real life suck too?" I asked him. "Well... It's complicated. There's a lot going on right now, and I don't know how to deal with it... Or, I don't want to deal with it." "Ohh, yeah... I understand that. But you don't want to live your life in a game do you?" "Do you?" "I don't know... I'm actually wondering why I want to go back, I guess, because even though reality sucks, It's better than living a fantasy..." "Damnn, That was... Deep. I know you're right... I just...I'm coming with you guys." "Really? Awesome." 

"But not especially because I want to... Just because what kind of man would I be if I'd let 2 helpless girls go on a suicide mission on their own." "You're more helpless than I am... Shut up." He started laughing at me and I just laughed along with him.

We walked to missana together "misan... Get your shit together, we're leaving." Noah shouted. "I didn't even unpack from last time I left, I think you 2 need to start packing. "Yeah, Imma go up stairs." I told them. I went to the stairs and walked to my room. "Wait.... What exactly do I have to pack?" I was talking to myself. I looked around my room, but I actually didn't really unpack anything either.

So I just equipped my armor and weapons and went back downstairs. "Are we ready to go?" I asked while barging into Noah's room. Misan wasn't there. "Shit, Lucky... Learn to knock. Please." I heard Noah say while he was equipping his armor as well. "You almost gave me a heart-attack." Noah was still going on about that. "Yeah yeah, where is Missana?" I asked him. "She's in the front, she said something about selling the place. I think she's getting the advertisement online." Noah replied

"Hmm... Are you ok with selling the place?" I asked him, after having said that I actually thought it wasn't a good idea to ask. Noah pulled up his shoulders. "I don't know, but I should. I'm never going to go back here , I hope at least. I should really get over this. I'm going home, I should accept it and let the game go." he said determined.

I unconsciously gazed at him while he talked. When he turned to me and saw me staring at him he stared back for a while and said "Are you ok?" "UH, Yeah, sure." I answered "Ok, you done packing?" he asked "Yeah, I didn't really have anything to pack, so I just equipped my armor and weapons." "Yeah, I know what you mean. I also don't have a lot to pack."

"Btw, Lucky, I think we might have a problem." He said again "What do you mean?" I didn't really catch on. "I don't think we're going to find a lot of hotels or places to stay in general." He was right, I didn't think about that at all, but he was totally right. "Yeah, you're right. What are we going to do about that?"

"I know that we can get a tent somewhere." Noah answered to  question "Really? Where?" "The shop, the event shop. It's pretty expensive though." "You can get tents in the event shop?" "Yeah, it's for long time events, you can set up a camp. Also, you can take sleep turns if it goes on for a whole night. Some people have work the next day, so that's mainly why they made beds in their tents." "What does that have to do with it?" "You don't do a lot of events, do you?" "I only do short time events, the longer ones are a pain."

Noah smiled "I get that. But, when someone goes to sleep in that bed, the screen will go dark, so you 're able to go to sleep in real life, you also have to install an alarm. And if the others need your help, they can send you the 'help' message. If that happens the alarm will go off immediately and you can go to help them."

"That's awesome! Wait, you said they were expensive.... How expensive?" "They cost 200 Golden coins. Or, 400 Silver coins." "It's pretty rare that you  can pay in silver and in golden coins. But holy shit, that's a lotttt."