Chapter Three

"W-what do you mean, we are going to have fun?" I asked Will, not knowing what could come out of his mouth. This was strange. I have known him for a total of three hours and he is already trying to sleep with me?

"I mean, we are going to take these," He stopped as he pointed to the sleeping bags, "and slide down the hall. You in?" He replied back to me. Raising my eyebrow, I tok him on in this challenge of his. I was about to beat the snot out of this kid. 

I grabbed the red and black sleeping bag that he was holding and started down the hall. "I'm so in."  I yelled back as I ran to the other end of the hall. Taking me on, he followed close behind. Once we reached the end of the hall, he sat down his sleeping bag and aimed for where he wanted to land. 

Giving that his hallway was about twenty yards long, he made it to probably the thirteen yard mark. 

It was my turn and I was going to get way farther than thirteen yards. I sat down my sleeping bag on the wooden floor, aimed to where I wanted to land. Then, a minute and half later, I dove. Once I finished speeding down the hallway, I got up and looked at the floor. 

18 yards. 

I read then lifted my head with a huge grin on my face. 

"Looks like I win, Bennett." I said as I brushed past him, walking back towards my room with a grin plastered on my face.

"Hah, you beat me that round. We still have two more to go," He then turned around looking at me, "Two out of three."

Thats easy. This kid didn't stand a chance against me. I had five yards on him. I could get more if I even tried.

"Okay, we can do that." I responded to him and cocked my head. It was turning into a real challenge. By the end of the summer, I am going to be a pro-sleeping bag rider. 

We headed back towards the end of the hall and once again, he went first. Laying his sleeping bag in the same exact spot as before, aiming, then shooting off towards the end of the hall. Of course he only made it to the fifteen yard mark though.

"Nice try," I said to him as I laid down my sleeping bag, "Let me show you how it's done."

I aimed towards the other end of the hall and laughed. This is going to be easy.

 17 Yards. 

"That's how its done." I looked to see Will with a not-so-happy smirk on his face. I guess he just couldn't take the heat of someone beating him.

After doing it once more, meaning I won. Only by one yard though. I was impressed he got that far. He got  eighteen yards and I got nineteen yards. He should have seen it coming. I have three guy friends that are practically my brothers, we do this all the time and I have got it sunken in my mind that if I didn't beat them, I would be looked at as a weakling. I have only been beaten three times. Thats only because it was my first time.

"Okay, I have to admit your good, Johnson," Will pronounced, "That doesn't mean that your better than me though. I am just tired."

"Oh, right. That's not a complete lie." I inflected my voice as I rolled my eyes. I was most deffintley better than him. Anyone is better than him. Even my grandma,  Nana Suzie. I'd like to see him against her. She has come close to beating me multiple times. But never has.

"You'll see." He murmured then walked off towards his room. Ass.

I wasn't in the mood for his bull-shit. 

I walked back into my room and sat down on the cushioned chair, that was seated at my desk. I unlocked my iPhone and checked my messages. Three new messages.

First Text Message From Farrah (7:15) : Rae, where are you, babe? 

Second Text Message From Farrah (8:00) : Are you going to sneak out tonight or not, Rae-Rae?

Third Text Message From Kealan (9:30) : Everyone is worried about you. Where you at? 

Farrah was my other bestfriend. She has brown curly hair and brown eyes. Everyone always mistakened her for the Teen Mom, Farrah. But she was most deffintley a mom. Far from it too. She wouldn't even hug a guy unless she was close to him. Good little girl.

Kealan was my best guy freind. He was one of the three guys that introduced me to sleeping bag riding. His hair constisted of a brownish, caramel type color. He had glassy, green eyes that were beautiful. Sunkissed and blessed with muscles he was. 

I replied to all three texts.

Reply to First and Second Messages (11:00) : Mom shipped me to her boyfriends for the summer. Sorry. :( I may make it to a few bonfires this summer. But, I can't promise. Even if I do, it will probably be with this new guy I met, Will.

Reply to Third Message (11:02) : Mom's boyfriend's house. I won't be able to make it to the bonfire. Ask Farrah about it, I'm beat. Night.

After sending the texts to my friends, I got up from my comfortable chair and went into my bathroom. I washed off my make-up and changed into my cow print pajamas. 

Once I finished getting cleaned up for the night, I jumped onto my queen-sized bed and heard the ding of my phone. 

Text From Farrah: Your mom did what now?!?! And who's Will?

Reply: Yep, she shipped me off. Will is one of her boyfriend's, sons. He is super attractive, but super cocky.

Text From Farrah: Okay, well that explains things. Not. 

Reply: I'll call you tomorrow and give you the deats. You good with that?

Text From Farrah: Sounds good. Love you, night.

Reply: Night, love you too.

I plugged my phone into the wall and suddenly fell into a deep sleep.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Sorry this was short. Life is still hectic and errythang. You know, raising a baby isn't easy. :P I tried to upload before I left for the weekend. I suceeded. Boo-yah. :~D

Comment, Vote, Fan, and Read. Thanks 

XOXO, Allie