Two

She looked upon herself, glass button eyes and hair of string

She looked upon herself, glass button eyes and hair of string. A smile that is stitched and skin of porcelain the same fragile material as her paper heart.

The mirror showed her reflection it wasn't a pretty one, if she wasn't so broken she would notice the compliments. A pull of the hair like strings of a puppet breaking the bands laughing like a hyena at the evil work you left on the floor.

That night she cried she was out on her roof looking at her bruises they left on her that day.

"Grandma the girls at my school are truly cruel. They tell me lies that I'm not worth the air they breath, is there something wrong with me?"

She sighed, the tears threatened to spill past her eyes so she bit her lip and stared at the sky. The stars distracted her, letting out a shaky breath.

Once she was calm she spoke again, "I wish you were here with me, I love you so much. I miss you waking me up in the mornings and cooking me breakfast. I miss you trying to show me my roots, I'm proud of who I am but others don't accept me. It's only been a couple of months since they started this and I think to want to go Korea. I'm one of the only outcasts in my school, they don't accept me for who I am."

She looked at the stars, they smiled at her each of their smiles shimmering. They were a sense of comfort and she was calm once again. Smiling slightly at the stars knowing they don't come out and greet her every night.

She got up from her spot on the roof and climbed up to her window. She caught a glimpse of a silhouette from the side of her eye but ignored it.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

As the biggest brightest star came and shined upon her as she walks to school. Ahead of her, she saw a boy she has never seen before, very strange. Shrugging it off, nothing affected her as the loud music played in her ears.

The hall was filled with whispers and pointed fingers once she stepped into the building. The hall was filled with different colored papers and she didn't pay much attention to them until she arrived at her locker.

Before she saw the new boy pick up one, crumbling it up and throwing it away. She sighed not wanting to look at her locker. Ripping the paper of her property crumbling them into a ball. Her heart broke and the tears threatened to spill, she took shelter in the detention room.

The room was dark yet she closed her eyes. She could see the stars, comforting her for the terrible things the students say. She couldn't stay here any longer so she left, her classes didn't need her but her job did. She went to work.

The small store was quiet as if no one knew it existed. Noon till the skies faded to a dark gray. On this cold night, she closed up shop without many sales.

She loved walking out at night but today the skies were dull and clouds covered up the stars. Steps of a stranger or two followed behind her, heartbeat increase, the pace quickened.

They caught up, two males, boys from her school. Pushing her into a dark ally pulling her belongings away from her. She started to cry as they marked their lust onto her exposed skin.

"Let us see if you're as good as the rumors say you are."

Stripping her of her clothes, her virginity, and all she was worth. Taking turns as she silently screamed out for help.

She was left there cold, bleeding, and unconscious. The last thing she saw was a star, it was staring down at her, I'm sorry.

Finally posting chapter 2

Unedited