Part 2

Tsunade: (Y/n), what are you doing here?

Me: Something's been bugging me.

Tsunade: What is it?

Me: It's Zora.

Tsunade: What about him?

Me: I'm getting a bad vibe from him. It has to do with the village, I'm sure of it. I never worry this much about the village.

Tsunade: Are you sure? Maybe you should get some rest, I don't think he's evil or anything, you're just talking nonsense. Just get some rest, you really need it.

Me: *sighs* Fine.

[Time skip]

Me, Sakura and Naruto went out to search for Zora because he has gone missing.

Sakura: You guys should try and get some rest tonight.

Naruto: Right.

Me: Yeah.

Naruto has sensed chakra full of hatred and so did I. It was coming from somewhere. I rushed quickly to the Hokage's office, I grabbed my mom and moved out of the way.

Me: Mom!! Sorry about that. Are you okay?

Tsunade: Yeah.

Naruto: Zora!!

Me: You bastard!! No one hurts my mother!!

Before he was able to hit Naruto I landed a punch on his face making him fly out the window. Naruto went after Zora and I was going to go too but was stopped.

Tsunade: No (Y/n)!!

Me: That bastard has to pay for what he was about to do to you!!

Tsunade: Calm down, I'm fine.

I hug her tightly.

Me: I won't let anyone hurt you. If something ever happens to you I won't forgive myself. I know you're not my biological mother but you mean a lot to me, I only show my emotions to people who I really trust.

Tsunade: I know but you should be at the hospital resting so your arm can heal.

Me: I don't need rest my arm is fully healed. I told you Zora had something to do with the village and you need to do something now! I'm outta here!

[Time skip]

I was with my mom helping her with her paperwork while Shikamaru's squad and other squads were out doing a mission that had to do with the Akatsuki.

Tsunade: Recently, you've got a strong connection with Asuma and Kakashi, haven't you?

Me: Um, yeah, I guess. Just trying some new training techniques and they have been helping me out, I need to get stronger.

Suddenly, I got a strong headache and I fell on my knees, holding onto my head.

Tsunade: (Y/n)!! What's wrong?!

Me: I don't know but something is wrong and it has to do with Akatsuki. But..

Tsunade: But what?!

Me: But my connection with Asuma was suddenly lost and I can't sense him, wait, I sense him but it's faint. *in thoughts* Hmm, it got cloudy, this can't be good.

{With Shikamaru}

Asuma: I've got something to tell you three.

Choji: Stop it sensei, stop talking-

Shikamaru: Choji! You too Ino. Listen closely to Asuma sensei's words, his last words to us.

Asuma: Ino?