Part 8

Me: Sorry to keep you waiting.

Ino: Don't worry about it.

Me: Let's go. Mom Tsunade, don't wait up on me.

We left the house, walking around the village.

Me: Have anything in mind?

Ino: *whispers in your ear* Well... I was thinking we could go to an Inn and have some fun. What do you say?

Me: Hmm...Alright.

We went to an Inn and checked ourselves in. They gave us our room number and key.

(A/n: I'm not good with lemons so don't blame me if it's shit. Here we go.)

We were kissing each other passionately and fell on the bed together. I took off Ino's clothes first and then she took off mine, leaving us naked. Ino got on top of me and she placed her opening above my member but she stopped there.

Me: Ino, what's wrong?

Ino: Sorry, I'm just nervous. It's my first time.

Me: Don't worry, it's my first time too.

She slowly slides down, once it was all in she stopped again but this time she had a small tear running down her cheek.

Me: Ino, if it hurts we can stop?

Ino: N-No, I'm f-fine, I can h-handle it.

We flipped over and now I was on top of her and I kissed the small tears she had. I started going in and out slowly, I started going a bit faster, making her moan loudly. I kissed her lips going down to her neck and then to one of her breasts.

Ino: O-Oh (Y-Y/n)!

I went as fast as I could making her moan very loud.

Me: I-Ino, I'm g-going to c-cum.

Ino: Yes! C-Cum inside m-me!

After releasing, I pulled out and laid down next to Ino and she hugged me tightly.

Me: I.. I l-love you, Ino.

Ino: That was the first time you said that to me. I love you too.

Me: And I always will, you make me really happy.

{The next day}

I woke up and Ino was still sleeping. I got dressed and sat down on a chair by the bed and stared at Ino sleeping peacefully. Then, she started waking up and looked at me.

Ino: Good morning, (Y/n).

Me: Morning, Beautiful.

Ino: Why are you staring at me?

Me: Just admiring your beauty. You should get dressed, your mom is probably worried about you.

She got dressed and sat on the bed brushing her hair. I sat next to her, hugging her and kissing her neck.

Ino: I really don't want to leave.

Me: I don't either. Let's go for some breakfast at my place.

Ino: Okay, let's go.

{At home}

Tsunade: What took you so long?

Me: Well-

Tsunade: Oh and you brought Ino! Come on, let's have breakfast!

We sat at the table eating breakfast.

Tsunade: Ino, how have you been?

Ino: I'm fine, thank you.

Tsunade: Is (Y/n) here treating you well?