Part 4

[Time skip, in the Hidden Mist]

Me: Mr. Ruza?

Ruza: Yes?

Me: How did you survive?

Ruza: Well, you see, I was out on a mission that day. I came back to the village about 6 years ago. I thought I was the only survivor.

Me: That's what I thought.

Ruza: But I don't have that much time here, I'm really old so it won't be that long.

Me: I know, I want to thank you for everything you taught me.

Ruza: You should go back to the Leaf, Tsunade needs you.

Me: I can't! It's been some time since I've left, I can't face them, I can't face Ino especially what I told her.

Ruza: Your friends will be waiting for you.

Me: I don't have friends.

Ruza: Of course you do, they truly care for you. Anyways, this training should help for the future. Farewell, (Y/n).

Me: Wait!

It was too late, I couldn't sense his chakra anymore.

Me: The last member of my clan. Gone.

Flashback

Tsunade: (Y/n), I know you're just a kid but I want you to be part of the Senju clan. You mean so much to me, I'll always protect you. From now on, you'll be (Y/n) Senju. Hope you don't forget, your clan from the Hidden Mist is still a mystery but if you choose to keep Senju I'll be really happy.

Me: For now I'll stay with Senju. Thank you very much, mom Tsunade.

End Flashback

Me: Senju... I know I'm not blood related but I'll keep the name. Maybe it's time for me to head back to the village?

{With Tsunade}

Tsunade: (Y/n), where are you? We need you here, the village has been destroyed.

Sakura: Lady Tsunade, don't talk anymore, you need to rest to recover the chakra you've lost. Don't worry Naruto will take care of everything.

{Back with (Y/n)}

Me: I'm feeling some bad chakra coming from the direction of the Leaf village. I should hurry there!

I ran as fast as I could because I wanted to know what was going on. I got closer to the village but saw a lot of smoke.

Me: Huh?! What happened to the village?! *entering the village* It's completely destroyed! Tsunade?! I have to find her!

I tried to sense her chakra, when I found it I rushed to her. Seeing the village destroyed made me furious.

Me: This was the Akatsuki's doing, I just know it, but I don't sense anymore bad chakra. Could they have killed them? Tsunade?!!

Tsunade: (Y/n)?

Everyone: (Y/n)!

Me: What happened here?!

Sakura: The village was under attack.

Me: Sorry I wasn't here sooner. I'm sorry to all of you. I won't forgive myself for this!

Ino: *whispers* (Y/n).

Me: Tsunade, I promised I would protect you and I failed!

I turned around and saw Ino hurt as well. I walked up to the man that was next to her.