Part 13

[Time skip, eight years]

We were at Naruto's inauguration ceremony because today was the day he finally becomes Hokage.

Sakura: Naruto's dream finally becomes a reality.

Me: I wouldn't dream about becoming Hokage.

Ino: Why is that?

Me: Being Hokage is a lot of work and way too much paperwork. I actually like spending time with my family.

Sakura: Well it should start pretty soon.

Kazumi: Daddy!

Me: What is it sweetheart?

Kazumi: Where's Himawari?

Me: Hmm.

I start looking around to see if I can spot Hinata and her kids.

Me: I don't see Hinata anywhere.

Ino and Sakura were talking with Iruka. As I kept searching, I heard some female voice call out my name.

???: (Y/n)!

I turn around to whoever called out to me.

Me: Oh hello, Hanabi. How are you?

Hanabi: I'm great.

Me: So, Hanabi, where's Hinata?

Hanabi: Hmm, I don't know. Probably on her way here. Oh hello, Kazumi. Can I?

Me: Um sure.

I give Kazumi to Hanabi because she wanted to carry her.

Me: She really likes being with you.

Hanabi: *in her head* Oh (Y/n), you're so cute! Why do you have to be married?!

Kazumi: Daddy, Hanabi is really nice.

{With Ino}

Sakura: Ino?

Ino: Yes?

Sakura: I don't want to ruin our talk but look who's talking with (Y/n).

She turns to you and notices who you are talking to and walks to you quickly.

{Back with (Y/n)}

I turn and see Ino walking towards me.

Me: Hey Ino-

She pulls me into a kiss and then hugs my arm.

Hanabi: *in her head* Grr! Why does she have to ruin my wonderful talk with my future husband?!

Kazumi: Mommy!

I then felt a dark vibe around the both of them until...

Choji: (Y/n)!! Over here!!

Me: Well... I'll leave you two to talk.

I headed to where Choji and Shikamaru were at.

Me: Hey guys.

Choji: Looks like you were having some trouble over there.

Me: I was, thanks. Ino and Hanabi don't get along well, it's just too complicated.

Shikamaru: What a drag. Well I'll leave you two, I have to get up there.

Me: Alright, see you around.

Choji: Well I'll leave you with Ino, I have to get back.

Me: Alright.

I walk back to Ino and I see Hanabi walking away. Just when the ceremony is about to start.

Kakashi: We shall now begin the inauguration ceremony of the Seventh Hokage... The ceremony will be hosted by the Sixth Hokage myself, Kakashi Hatake. Thank you all for coming.

Me: Hmm?

Ino: What's wrong?

Me: Uh, nothing.

Kakashi: Now let's have him step up onto the stage. As I'm sure you all know, the man that will become the Seventh Hokage! Ladies and gentlemen. Naruto Uzumaki!

Naruto: T-Thank you! Thank you! Believe it.

Me: *chuckles*

Ino: What's wrong?

I put down Kazumi and I turn to Ino. I saw many staring at me confused.

Me: I need to go somewhere.

Inojin: Dad, where are you going?

Me: Don't worry about me.

I ran off quickly making it look like I disappeared in thin air. I was running through the village and jumping on rooftops.

Me: Naruto, you're not fooling me. I know that wasn't you.

After running for awhile I made it to Naruto's house. I walked up to his door and knocked. Hinata opened the door.

Hinata: (Y/n)? What are you doing here?

Me: Where's Naruto?

Hinata: Come in.

I went in and saw Naruto knocked out cold on the floor.

Me: What happened to him?

Hinata: Someone used the Gentle Fist Technique on him.

Me: Why?

Hinata: I don't know.

Me: Guess I was right.

Hinata: About what?

Me: About Naruto actually not being at his own ceremony. I should be leaving now. See ya.

(A/n: This is short because I'm kinda running out of ideas but the important thing here is well nothing I guess. I don't really remember how old Boruto was when Naruto became Hokage. Also thanks for reading my story, I'm surprised it got to 1k.)