Part 5

Me: Madara Uchiha? An Uchiha, huh?

Madara: Yes. Before your clan got murdered they told me that they sealed the clan's hidden jutsu inside of you. That's how I was able to find you, by sensing this evil chakra from you.

Me: I don't want to be here, I just want a normal life.

Madara: As long as you have that jutsu inside of you, you belong to me now. You will do as I say, you will obey every word.

Me: No! I won't betray the Hidden Leaf!

Madara: I don't care, you're in my control.

[Ino's POV]

Me: (Y/n)!

Sakura: That weird portal sucked him in.

Tsunade: No! This is my fault! I should've gotten rid of that jutsu long ago!

I fell on my knees, hugging myself and silently crying.

Me: *in thoughts* No, (Y/n)! You just got back! You can't leave me! You said you would protect me!

Sakura: Ino, you can't cry now, you have to be strong. We are all going to miss him.

Tsunade: Yes, Sakura is right. Ino, we're going to find him soon. I'm glad you came in his life, you are the only one who can save him from this darkness.

Me: R-Really?

Tsunade: Yes, I'm sure of it.

[Time skip]

Me: I can't believe it's over.

Sakura: I know... We still haven't found (Y/n). It's been about a year since the Fourth Great Ninja War.

Then, we heard an explosion in the village.

Me: What was that?!

Sakura: Let's check it out!

We rushed to where the explosion was coming from. When we got there we couldn't believe who it was. Everyone was there.

Naruto: (Y/n)!!

(Y/n): Who is this (Y/n) you speak of?! He is no longer!

[No one's POV]

Madara: I will destroy you, Naruto Uzumaki! I'm not (Y/n), I am Madara Uchiha!!

Naruto: I thought we destroyed you?!!

Madara: I've taken control of his body! He can no longer see or hear you!

Time passed as they were fighting. Naruto and his friends were losing this battle. Until...

Shikamaru: Choji! Ino! Get in position!

Choji punched Madara and he fell to the ground. Shikamaru used his Shadow Possession Jutsu so he wouldn't move.

Shikamaru: Now's your chance to save (Y/n)!

Ino: Right! Mind Transfer Jutsu!

The jutsu succeeded and Ino was in.

Ino: *in thoughts* Where could you be?

She went in deeper to try to find (Y/n). After minutes she finally found him.

Ino: (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Who are you?!!

Ino: Listen to me! We came to save you!

(Y/n): I don't need to be saved! I don't need anyone!

Ino: We're your friends!