1st time he showed attraction/affection towards you

Chibs: its later that day and you are in the office with Gemma helping her when Chibs walks in telling Gemma "that Clay needs her for a few minutes" as he walks out leaving you two alone, he walks over to you and smirks "(Y/N) you look very sexy in them shorts, you got some beautiful legs girl" as you look at him and giggle "now Chibs my legs ain't the only things you have been looking at early you wanted me to stay at Gemma and Clay's so you could ravage me right" as  he smirks "oh damn right I would have took you right in front of Clay and Tig, making you moan and come undone right underneath me lass" as you get closer to him and put your hand on his chest " really Scotsman you not shy are you? As he nods his head "oh no I'm not shy at all, I would do you right here if you would let me" as he winks at you and Tig yells for his helps and he smiles "we finish this later lass" as he head back to the garage as you catch your breath and Gemma comes back in a few minutes later. 

Jax: you where leaving the hospital after working your shift, Abel was doing really great tomorrow night when you came on your shift the doctor said if he was still doing well the next morning they would take some of his tubes way and see how he did, you where walking to your car when Jax's bike pulled up next to you and said "hey hot nurse little man doing alright today right? As you nod your head "yes Jackie your boy is fine tomorrow night when I come in for my shift if he keeps doing good the doctor said next morning some tubes come out, so that's a big step so I'll need you or your mom here for that? As he smirks "oh I'll be here sexy but when you go home tonight I'll be there too in your dreams I bet" as you giggle at him "oh Jax you know me so well" you get in your car, "I'll call your phone when I find out more about what is going on with him? As he nods his head "okay no late night calls to try and get yourself satisfied you hear me" as he winks at you and you nod your head "oh damn ok I'll keep it professional all about Abel" as I close my door and wave goodbye, as he laughs and leaves too.

Tig: you two have been talking on the phone for a few days, now it's the night of party at the clubhouse, you arrive and look for him, this guy named Bobby comes up to you and says "you (Y/N) right Tig had to go do a quick run for our president Clay but he should be back in a few minutes, he said to tell you and keep you busy until he returned, I'm Bobby by the way the treasurer/secretary of the club. As you hang around Bobby until Tig shows up and he sees you and smiles and walks up to you "hey baby girl you made it, sorry I was late" as you laugh "it's alright Bobby here told me you had a job to do" as Tig nods his head and winks at you, the party starts getting good and everyone is having a good time, you and Tig getting to know each other better he pulls you close into him as you two dance at one point and time, as he says sweet nothings in your ear.

Happy: you are going to the store to get food, and when you get there you bump into Gemma and two of the prospects from the club, Gemma sees you and smiles "oh hey your the girl Happy hasn't stop talking about since fixing your car, (Y/N) Right? As you nod your head towards her "yep that's me, good things I hope" as she smiles "oh my God yes he said you got this rocking little body he would love to see and that smile makes a man go weak at the knees" as you look at her and smiles "mmm thanks for the info" as you get the rest of your things and leave when you pull up at your house, he is there wait "Hap was Gemma spying on me for you? As he nods his head "maybe she was maybe she wasn't but you got some info on me in the process too so we are even" as you look at him and giggle "no not really but I'll let it go if you help me get my food inside my house" as he smirks and walks over to you grabbing some bags but stopping a few feet away "your beautiful you know that right" as you look at him shocked "mmm nobody has called me beautiful before so no I didn't know I was" as he smirks and shakes his head and we walk into my house with the bags.