Happy Lowman

It's a couple days later and the lockdown is still happening, happy is in his room getting ready for the day Clay said tomorrow the lockdown will be over and you two can finally go home, you have missed your alone time without being around everyone.

Your still sleeping as happy learns over and kisses you softly as he says "baby girl I'm going out to the garage, so when you get up and get ready come out there Alright" as you smile "okay happy I'll be out there soon" as you kisses him before he leaves the room, but he deeps it "naughty girl maybe I need to stay in here and teach you a lesson?" As you smile "oh I like that idea papa but you need to work, I'll come out to the garage in a little bit" as he smirks and heads outside, a couple minutes later after he leaves you get up and go into the bathroom and take a shower, not knowing Happy came back in and is about to join you in the shower you love how he can surprise you out of nowhere it's amazing he is your other half that's for sure.

He couldn't stay away and Jax's didn't need him right now so you two are going to continue your Alone time in the shower then back in the bed, he loves you and he is about to show you just how much as you smile as you feel him get in the shower with you, today is definitely going to be fun for you both, he loves your body especially when it's wet and when he gets you wet between your legs lol, he loves the look on your face when you finally come undone and he is the reason, you love him so much and the feeling is mutual and you can't wait for today's alone time together.

You two continue in the shower then move into the bed, he loves how you are willing to take him anywhere at anytime it's amazing he find you and you show him your his crazy bitch through and through.