Happy (Getting His Crow, One-Shot)

You and Happy have been together for about one year now, you are his old lady in more ways than one but you want his Crow to finally show the bitches to back off him now, he has no problem with that and the fact he gets to do it too is even better. You work at the hospital as a medical tech and you are Clay and Gemma's only daughter which makes you Jax's half sister and one of the first nine's kid but you don't like getting involved with club business, Happy tries to keep you out of the loop because he knows it's what you want. And you love him for it.

You are working the morning shift at the hospital when Happy  comes by with juice and tells you their is a lockdown so he is leaving juice there with you until your shift is over then you two go by the house and get your stuff and come to the clubhouse, as you smile at him and agree as he kisses you then leaves to go back to the garage. You finish your shift and you and juice stop by the house and get your stuff before heading towards the clubhouse and when you get there you are greeted by your mom she tells juice to go inside with the others because she wants to talk to you alone as he nods his head and walks in leaving you two alone as you look at her and give her a look that only she knows as she says 'baby girl listen to me close Happy's ex old lady is here, your dad told it was best for the lockdown since she was close to the club and she could be more harm out there then here" as you look at her and nod your head "this is one reason you don't like club business it's bullshit, dad only did that to try and push a wedge between you and Happy he doesn't like you two together but he can't do anything about it now you are Happy's old lady now, your mom is behind you two which is nice having one parent that likes your man and has since the start and with Jax being your brother it's also nice they are brothers inside and out of the club so he just told Happy to treat you well and he wouldn't have a problem.

You hang out with your mom for a bit longer until your dad and Happy come out to let you two know about everyone meeting inside to go over some ground rules, your mom pulls your dad inside leaving you alone with Happy for a few minutes before you two come in the clubhouse for the meeting, you love your mom. Your dad gives you a look to not take long because everyone needs to be in the meeting, as you smile and turn to Hap and he smiles and walks over to you "your dad still doesn't like the fact I'm your old man and after tonight it will be permanently and everyone will know because your getting my Crow" as you look at him in shock he wants to tattoo you plus it's his Crow that's a big deal for you two. 

You look at him "hap you know my dad he is the prez for a reason and has been for this long too for that same reason, if he doesn't like something he will open his mouth about it, he doesn't like our relationship but he has said his peace and I'm still with you tonight" as he can't help but smile "you sure are and I'm truly happy you are my old lady and in a few hours you will be it in every way possible" as you agree and you two walk inside so the meeting can start. Hap has his arm wrapped around you as the meeting starts, Clay and Jax go over all the rules for this lockdown as everyone listens and then heads to their rooms after the meeting ends. You and Happy head towards his dorm room only to be stopped by his ex old lady Jamie she was hoping to steal happy away for just a few minutes as you nod your head and smiles you don't want to fight with her right now so you let her know take him plus it's only a few minutes right but your dead wrong, you go to his dorm room and relax waiting for him a few minutes turn into a hour and he hasn't came yet so you head back out to the main hall to see him and her at the bar talking and having a beer so you shake your head and go find Chibs, you two have history he was the one who took your virginity and also showed you how to fight properly, nobody knows about the virginity thing but you, him and Jax's dad JT.

Chibs is sitting on the couch watching everyone else when he sees you and smiles "baby doll you look down, what did Hap do this time? As you giggle and sit down next to him "he was helping Jamie And was meant to come to his dorm room after but he never came he is hanging out with her at the bar getting close to her again, I feel my dad is going to get what he wants out of this me and happy breaking up" as Chibs smirks "believe in you two, happy loves you and he is going to tattoo you later right? As you nod at him Chibs always knows what do say or do to make you feel better.

You two talk for a while until happy comes over and steals you away so he can take you to his dorm room so you two can get started on your Crow, you have waited long enough so you can't wait to get started on it.