his favorite thing about you is

Chibs: he loves your attitude, he loves that you put up with his bullshit and that you can dish it out just as good. He also loves your eyes it was the first thing he saw when he meet you and whenever you give him those big puppy dog eyes he just melts.

Jax: he loves your kind heart, you do anything for anyone without question, he also loves your hugs whenever he is having a hard day all you have to do is give me a hug and he feels so much better, he says they are magic. 

Tig: Tig loves your craziness, he says it matches his own, he loves the fact you are very outgoing and is willing to try anything with him, he also loves your hair, he loves the fact you go bold with it from color to cut its your own master piece. 

Happy: he loves your smile, he loves the fact the whatever is happen you smile, and of late the smile has been because of him, he also loves your accent he loves how you say certain things, he thinks it cute.

Opie: Opie loves your caring heart, he loves how you think about others before yourself, he also loves your curves, he says they are all in the right places and he wouldn't change nothing about you. 

Ratboy: Ratboy loves your smarts, he loves the fact you have your head on your shoulders, and know right from wrong, he also loves you ass, he says it's the right size and he can look at it all day long and never get tired of it.