Future sequel to torn between Chibs and ur soon to be ex hubby Niko part 3

Request for aceflame100

Later on you wake up and take Razer outside, Chibs feels you get up as he follows you outside to make sure you and Razer are alright as he has his gun in hand as he smiles at you when he walks out seeing you at the table as Razer runs around. He moves out and sits down next to you as he pulls you into him as he kisses your head lightly, as his hand goes to to your belly as he rubs it lightly, he knows your guys baby in there and it's protective by you, as he smiles at you as he mumbles tomorrow we will tell everyone about you being pregnant with my baby plus us getting married down the road, probably after the baby is born.

He knows you're m
Aunt and Uncle will be happy you are pregnant with his baby and not Niko's as he smiles and you two go back in the clubhouse and towards his room with Razer right behind you two as he wants his old lady to rest because tomorrow is going to be very busy in the clubhouse n then later on you two are going to come clean about the baby, then In a few days you two will find out the gender of the baby, he says it's a girl and you say boy but you both don't care as long is healthy you both will be happy. he already has a daughter a son would make him very Happy.

You two get back in the bed and go to sleep for the night, next morning you are up in the kitchen with Gemma, your Aunt L as Chibs gets up and talks to Tig about some business before coming up behind you as he wraps his arms around you and kisses you on the head. Gemma smiles at you two she is happy you left Niko and got back with Chibs as your aunt is also happy Chibs laughs as he is definitely going to make them truly happy later on tonight when you two come clean about you being pregnant with Telford second baby. As Bobby knows already but promised not to tell anyone else about baby Telford coming in the world to Chibs as Chibs appreciate Bobby not opening his mouth just yet, it's your guys news and you two will tell everyone in the group about baby Telford come tonight at dinner.

A few more parts in a few days!!!! Please check out my new Story animal kingdom Craig Cody!!!!