Jax's... Abel is taken and you both lose your minds!

It's been a few days since the whole thing at the garage between Jax and Tig about you, you are at work today when Jax's calls your phone and leaves a very unpleasant message about Abel, you can't believe what you just heard so you get the other nurses to cover the rest of your shift and you head to Gemma's.

When you arrive Clay and Tig are outside and you head straight in to check on Gemma and see Jax and get the full information about what happen with Abel, you are going out of your mind so when you walk into the house your eyes go straight to Gemma who is beat up bad, so you walk over and check her out first then the next person you look for is Jax you need to learn what is going on and if they have any ideas on who took your little boy to get at the club. After checking on Gemma you finally make your way towards the outside where Jax is standing you head over to him and slow wrap your arms around him he smiles sadly  "it was the Irish that took him and did that to mom, Jimmy is behind it Chibs says, now me and   a few of members are going to Ireland to get him back, you need to stay with mom why we go get him alright? As you know your head and tell him everything will work out just get Abel back as he smirks and turns around and hugs you tight.

He let's you know they leave tomorrow morning, you can't believe this people would do this especially taken a baby boy away from his family aka his daddy for more than anyone, he hugs you and you hug back you can't see a world where Abel wasn't there, he is your little boy now and you are going to be giving him a sibling soon so you, Jax with him are family.