Falling apart final part 1 of 2.. Sequel to Opie (Middle School Sweethearts)

Request for x_xx_mm

You and Henry are in the office with Gemma and your Aunt talking about things when Jax and Clay come in to the office to see your aunt Luann not knowing you and your son is also in there too, Jax tried calling you a few times during the years, him and Tara broke up and she left town he got married to Wendy and they have a little boy name Abel who was born way early and just got out of the hospital, so he will definitely be happy to see you back and shocked to see you had Opie's son but it will not change his feelings for you, he was heartbreaker when you left because he cares for you more then a friend and always has.

Clay smiles at you and Jax's runs over to you and hugs you tightly "omg Y/N your back" he then sees  Henry and his eyes start to wetter as he says "omg he is a little Opie made over, and the way he looks he is between 13 to 15 I'm right? So you where pregnant when you left and you went through it all by yourself Y/N, you could have called and I would have been there in a heartbeat, Tara left soon after you did and went to becoming a doctor I got married to Wendy we had a little boy named Abel a couple months ago but we are divorced because she is a bad drug addict" as you hug him and you two go outside to the garage, leaving Henry Gemma Clay and your aunt in the office.

He smiles "Y/N I'm sorry I went off like that, but I'm here for you and Henry and i promise I'll keep my mouth shut about Henry around Opie and I'll make Clay too, it's your business to tell him about Henry, but know whatever happens I'll be here for you two become truth time, I was upset when you left because you have always had a place in my heart more than a friend" as you giggle "mmm really Jackson Teller, you hide it well, but I appreciate you going to be here for me and Henry" as he hugs you. He smiles "you and Henry come by the house later and Meet Abel with mom, you will love him Y/N he is a mini me I love being a dad, never thought that I would say that" as you nod your head "it's amazing how something so small can change your mind on something so big huh, I though the same way before I had Henry now he is my whole life" as Jax's nods his head and you two walk back into the office.

You and Henry will be meeting Abel tonight plus you will have a run-in with Opie too.

One more part!!!!