First loves never died! Opie 1/2 (One-shot)

You haven't seen each other in god knows how long, it was right after High School and when he got together with Donna one night of passion that lead to them getting married and having Ellie and Kenny, but now Donna wants a divorce and you are back in town for a few days because your mom isn't doing well and you need help your dad get things in order in case something happens.

Your dad makes you stop by the clubhouse to see your aunt Gemma before heading towards the house, plus he wants you to see Opie he hasn't been himself since the divorce started and maybe having you around the next few days will give him a new step, you want to see him and see how him and the kids are holding up during this time, Opie is learning up against the table outside he is about to smoke a cigarette, he wanted to take a moment for himself before heading back to work in the garage.

You show up and Gemma isn't there she is at the hospital with Abel, so you see Opie outside so you go over and see him and wait for Gemma to get back from the hospital, from where you are he looks good, his long hair and that beard lol he looks up and sees you and can't believe you are back in town but truth be told he is happy to have you Back, with everything that is happening he needed you way before now but he will take what he can get, he heard you where back in town and is happy you finally got time to stop by and see him.

He smiles at you " hey (Y/N) I heard you were in town for a little bit" as you smile at him "yep helping dad with something in case something happens to mom, I mean financial" as he nods his head and stands there looking at you he can't get over how good you look age did you good, as he says "Ellie and Kenny are with my mom upstate for a while because of what is going on between me and Donna, so maybe while your here we can hang out and caught up? As you like that idea "yeah sounds good I am normally free after six, where is my number (---_---_----) call me and we can setup a time" as he laughs and says "oh yeah that's sounds like plan"  you can't believe you are going to spend time with him real soon.

A few minutes later Gemma comes back from seeing Abel, you and Opie are talking still when she arrives and walks over to you and hugs you she is happy to see you, you are happy to be back in town even if it's just for a little bit you love Charming it's your town no matter what happens and you know you always have family here.

You walk off with Gemma and check up with her for a little bit before heading out towards your Dad's house for the night, your dad is at the hospital with your mom and will be in later so you need to get some rest so you can head that way when he gets home you two take turns sitting with her. Before you leave Opie stops you and says he will talk to you later and be safe. You smile at him and head towards your Dad's house.

You can't believe you and Opie are going to have a date again while you are in town, he still has your heart, and you can't wait to see what happens between you two.