chapter five

~ HEYO!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SUPER AWESOME AND AMAZING!!! THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES <3 I'M SUPER PSYCHED BECAUSE MY FAVE SHOW AWKWARD IS ON TONIGHT ON MTV!!! ...HAHA MY FRIEND AND I HAD BEEN STALKING THIS DUDE ALL YEAR SO LAST NIGHT WE DECIDED TO CONFESS TO HIM OF OUR CREEPY STALKING HABITS, SO WE SENT HIM A SUPER LONG MESSAGE ON FACEBOOK JOKINGLY....WELL HE HASN'T RESPONDED YET o.O...I HOPE HE DIDN'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY...ITS NOT LIKE HE WAS VERY CUTE OR LIKE ONE DIRECTION HOT, BUT HE IS JUST SOO AWKWARD THAT WE DECIDED THAT WE WOULD SECRETLY STALK HIM....HAHAHA!

IF I GET GREAT FEEDBACK AND VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER, NEXT TIME I UPDATE I WILL POST THE SECRET STALKING MESSAGE THAT WE SENT THE GUY ON FACEBOOK!!!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, ADD, FAN, AND REAAAAD!~~~~~

"Brandon, Cam." I said stubbornly giving them both a meek nod and then turned my attention back up to the sky.

"Listen Genesis, I am really sorry and I miss you, we miss you!" said Cam with her high pitched voice she uses when she is trying to be dramatic.

"Oh is that so? Because last time I checked you freaking left me waiting in a freaking coffee shop for over an hour, when you were the one to set it up." I said, clenching my teeth together so tight that my jaw hurt.

"I know, I know and I am sorry its just that I lost track of time and then my mom called me and told me to run some errands and I totally forgot." she  said still sounding nasally.

"Well I am glad to know that I am so easy to forget about...isn't that right guys? Brandon forgot he had a girlfriend, and you forgot that Brandon was my boyfriend and that I was your best friend. Now we do all have our faults I understand that-" I said but then was cut off by Cam.

"Yes we do, which is why you should forgive us! I am sorry." She interrupted selfishly.

"Can I finish speaking now or would you like me to walk away and you two can interrupt each other rudely since you both seem to be so close now?" I asked looking at them...Cam shook her head no. "Good, as I was saying we all have our faults, like me forgetting that you, Cam were a selfish B**t**. Every time you would screw me over and I would forgive you over and over again so stupidly. And the fact that I trusted you Brandon was another fault of mine...So here's the deal since we all have tendencies to forget things so much, why don't we forget we ever knew each other and go on our separate ways and you two leave me the hell alone? Yup that sounds good...well you all have a swell life and Cam, here is a piece of advice, maybe you should try keeping your legs closed, we wouldn't want you get any nasty diseases or have your reputation take another downfall." I said sweetly with a fake smile plastered on my face as I stood up and began to walk away.

"Oh no you didn't! I have had it this time with all your whining and crap Gene! Lets get one thing straight no guy wants to be in a relationship with a nun!!! Your just upset because nobody likes you but likes me! You have always been jealous of me Gene,we both know it, that's why you are so butt hurt. But after what you just said to me you just lost everything you loser...Nobody wants to hear anymore of your complaining and BS! here's a tip stop being so prude!" She yelled at me....wow such a great friend right? haha man wow she just showed me her true colors and in my eyes they are puke green!

"I may be prude but at least its better than being a slut bag! have a nice life oh and by the way Brandon..."

"Yeah?" he asked finally speaking up after standing on the sidelines of my fight with Cam this whole time.

"Go to hell." I said, then turned gave them a wave and walked off. Man I had never been as brave as I just was. Never in my life before have I ever stood up for myself like that! I have never been one for confrontation but the fact that they came together and Cam forgot about meeting with me earlier today just had my blood boiling! If I wasn't so angry I probably would have broke down in tears!

When I finally made it home I just went straight up to bed, skipping dinner and oh so stealthily avoided my brother. When I went to bed last night I began to feel an emense pain shooting through my body. I remember screaming bloody murder I was in so much pain. My brother then had run into the room to see what was up when I blacked out.

--the next day--

I slowly sat up in my bed. I had a terrible headache, I almost felt hungover which was weird because I didn't drink last night.

"Oh thank god your up!" Said Andrew entrapping me in a killer bear hug.

"Andrew, what happened last night?" I asked groggily.

"Well I looked into it and to me it seems like your mate bonded with someone other than you." He told me softly.

"Wait what do you mean bonded?" I asked confused.

"Well you see Gene, when you find your mate or someone whom you love because your mate is dead or you haven't found them yet, you mark them, letting all other wolves know that you're theirs. When a pair bonds they each develop a matching mark a lot like a tattoo on their wrists and their right shoulder blade. It is basically like a human marriage except for wolves and is a lot more powerful.

"When a mate bonds with someone else the other mate feels it, and rather than it coming in as pleasure as it is for the two whom are bonding, it comes in extreme pain for the lone mate. Now I believe that if the mates do meet and their bond is per say, a strong one they can bond and mark over the previous bonding, but that rarely happens because only very few mates have ever had a bond strong enough. Also each time the new bonded couple are 'together' the lone mate feels it." Andrew finished quietly.

"So what your saying is my mate bonded with someone else other than me, h-h-h-hee choose someone else o-o-v-v-e-r me?" I asked shakily no longer able to withhold the tears begging to pour out in my eyes.

"Yes. Now Genesis, do you know who your mate is?" He asked sympathetically while brushing a strand of hair out of my face then handing me a tissue.

"Thanks, and to  answer your question yes." I said blowing my soggy nose into the tissue.

"Who is it?" he asked kindly

"Alec..."

"Wait! Brandon's big brother, my best friend  Alec?" Andrew asked shocked.

"Yeah..." I whispered.

"I will kill him! I am going to call him right now!" He said angrily.

"No don't! Alec, well he uhmm, he doesn't know I am his mate." I said shakily. I watched as Andrew's eyebrows furrowed together.

"He sure had an idea Gene, male wolves are more sensitive to knowing who their mates are than females, so I am sure he had a rough idea it was you. Man how could he be so stupid! I swear I will never talk to him again if you want me to!" Said Andrew.

"No Andrew, that is not what I want. I want Alec to find out for himself and realize what a big mistake he made."

"Well don't you want any revenge or something?" asked Andrew.

"Yes, yes I do. But the best revenge is living well and that is exactly what I intend on doing. Killing those turds with smiles, my smiles, my happiness. I want them to know I can get along fine without them." I said smiling. "Now do you want to go out to Le Peep and get some killer breakfast?"

"Why sister, do you really have to ask?"

"Okay, just let me get ready I will be ready to go in around 30min."

~~~HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!~~~~

TRIED NOT TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER END ON A CLIFF HANGER :D AREN'T I KIND?

-----not edited--------