chapter 12?

~~HEYO MY LOVELY READERS AS YOU CAN IMAGINE I SOMETIMES LET LIFE GET IN THE WAY OF MY LOVE FOR WATTPAD SO I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR A WHILE. I CAME ON TO READ TONIGHT AND READ SOME OLD COMMENTS AND WHATEVER THAT YOU ALL POSTED ON MY LAST CHAPTER AND GREW THE NEED TO WRITE FOR YOU GUYS AS I KNOW HOW IRRATATING IT IS TO GET REALLY IN TO A BOOK AND FOR IT TO NEEEVVVVEEEERRRR BE UPDATED -__- THOSE FEELS C: ANYWHO HERE HIS A NEW CHAPTER THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT MUCH LOVE

READ, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED SO PLEASE FORGIVE MY MISTAKES~~~~

OH ALSO I RECENTLY WENT TO THE TAYLOR SWIFT RED CONCERT TOUR AHHHHH OMG I LOVE HER SO MUCH :')

--------------

--------------------

------------------------------------------

What had my life come to? I wasn't quite sure if Andrea's infedelity was any of my business but then again Alec is my mate. Growing up I always imagined how passionate and magical it would be to find my mate. I thought it would be as spectacular as the princesses finding their princes in Disney movies, boy was I wrong. I wasn't quite sure what I had done to deserve this torment of not having a mate who cared about me as so many mates cared about eachother, and honestly as much as I tried to hide it, I was heartbroken. How many years had I dreamed of being held softly and feeling the tingles so described to me by many that only come with a mates embrace? How many nights did I lay in bed and imagine my mate snuggling me to sleep. The rough yet light touch of his hands wiping the hair out of my face. His knowledge, his strength, his beauty... Alec seemed to have all of those qualities but he just didnt want me. He wanted a girl who would eventually break his heart. No one wanted me and though at points I did feel like giving up and just ending it all I stopped and thought about what a silly reason that would be. I have so much going for me and hopefully one day I will find someone who loves me for me. I just want to have a fairytale ending.

Those exact thoughts are what led me to decide I wasn't going to tell Alec, but let him discover the truth on his own accord. I shouldn't have to be so desperae and relient on a guy on a dream of a perfect guy. That dream had already been shattered by my mate. Eventually he will fall for me, I just know it and when he does man am I going to give him hell. I decided that I wanted to go for a run because in all this time I had been sulking broken heartedly I managed to put on a few pounds. I changed in to a sports bra and some running shorts. I put on my most comfortable and ever so expensive running shoes and was about to run out the door when I realized I was forgetting to get some music. I quickly ran up the stairs to my bedroom and grabbed my ipod and headphones and selected  a fun Ed Sheeran song to run along to. It was You need me I don't need you. Hahaha funny how the lyrics fit my situation. I started off at a steady jog up my block then broke into a full sprint for two blocks. I wasn't quite sure where I was going I just wanted to take off a couple pounds. Before I knew it the hot spring heat had sweat beads trickling down my forehead. my loose baby hairs were moist and clung to my head for dear life. I did't even want to picture how I looked in the moment. I was sure my face was read and my hair a mess. It was probably around 80 degrees outside when I remembered I forgot to bring a water bottle. Not the brightest idea on my behalf but lucklily just a block down there was a grocery store. I jogged down to the store ad shopped until I found nice cool water bottles in the refridgerated section SCORE!  grabbed the bottle and walked over to self checkout while getting odd stares from people judging my looks in my current state probably. As I was paying for my water I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Alec standing there staring at me with his large brown eyes, Man were they enough to make me melt.  What was I thinking, I mean he was my dream right in front of me and yet he didn't want me.  I wish I was still fifteen and able to dream about love like I once had. 

"Hey Genesis, what a coincidence it is to run in to you here." Said Alec with a bland, tone.

"Yeah I guess, well the grocery store is open to all the public you know." I smiled to let him know I was playfully teasing him. He smiled back at me.

"Well I hope all is well, it was nice running in to you." He said quickly before turning around and walking away. As he walked away I managed to see what he had bought and my heart shatttered just then, I didn't want to have these feeling for him, they hurt like hell.

----Alecs P.O.V.------

I was buying some chips and a package of condoms for Andrea and I when I smelled the most intoxicating scent. I walked toward it after I paid and realized it was Genesis. She was standing at self checkout with a water bottle in her hand. Her long toned legs stood out. I scanned up her body realizing she was only wearing shorts and a sports bra.  Her body was perfect, she had a few sweat beads on her forehead and some hairs stuck to her face which in an odd way irritated me. I just wanted to brush those hairs from her face. I got up the nerve to quickly go talk to her and as we briefly spoke I couldn't help but admire her. I was so lucky to have this beautiful creature as my mate I thought to myself. What the hell was I thinking I am engaged to the woman of my dreams! I was so angry with myself I needed to leave before I ended up saying or doing something I might regret. I gave Genesis a polite yet quick goodbye and walked out of the store. For some reason as I walked away my chest hurt and the thought," As he walked away I managed to see what he had bought and my heart shatttered just then, I didn't want to have these feeling for him, they hurt like hell." Came into my head.... Wait was that Genesis?