Is this love?

Skip to morning~~

I woke up and felt Jake's strong embrace around my waist. Oh no did we do something last night? I mean I don't remember doing anything and I was still fully clothed and so was he. I remeber we stayed up all night talking it was perfect. I was so releaved when I remebered that. I tryed to get up out of bed when I felt his arms pull me closer and flip me so I was facing him.

"Oh your up" I said.

"Goodmorning beautiful" Jake flirted. I just smiled at him.

"I liked talking to you last night, I felt like I could tell you anything." I said.

"I know it was great and honestly same I feel like I could really trust you." he addmited.

"Ok this is great and all but please let go I have to peeeeee....." I said doing a potty dance like a toddler. He giggled at my childishness then let go I ran into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror how in the actual hell did he find me beautiful I was ugly. I did my buisness and walked back into the living room. "Hey (Y/N) my friends are throwing a party tonight, Wanna come?" He offered.

"Yeah sure, I literally have no plans till I start my job in 2 weeks." I said.

"Great I'll come pick you up around 7:30, sound good?" He asked.

"Sounds perfect." I said. Then he walked over to me and gave me a small peck on the lips and said "I have to go do some filming for my youtube channel... But I'll see you later." 

"Bye." I said then he walked out of the door. I had hours so I decided to go back to sleep and rest up for tonight. 

Time skip cause I can Bitch~~~

I woke up and realized Jake was gonna be here in like an hour. I went in to the kitchen and remembered that I didn't  have a coffee pot. I got on my phone and postmated some starbucks I got two carmel machiotto's in the biggest size, because I need some coffee. I placed the order then there was a knock on the door. I opened the door "Hey Jake whatcha doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you, and I wanted to hang out with you while you get ready, I mean if that's ok with you." He said and I could feel myself blush a little.

"You missed me?" I said. 

"I mean a little.." Jake said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well come on in I just postmated coffee." I said as he walked in the door "I got 2 for myself but you can have one if you want." 

"Ok " He said. I sat down next to him on my bed. 

"Wanna watch something while I do my makeup?"I asked.

"Sure" 

"Ok, what do you wanna watch?" I asked.

"Thirteen reasons why?" He suggested.

"Fuck yeah I love that show!" I said giggling.

"Here's my laptop, will you open it up while I get my makeup and stuff?" I asked.

"Of course." He said cheerfully. Then I got up and went into my bedroom and got the huge box that contained most of my makeup. I have a shit load of makeup way more than the average human should ever obtain but it comes in handy. I walked out into the living room and sat next to jake.

"Holy shit that's a fuck ton of makeup!" he exclaimed.

"Ya  I have a slight problem, and this isn't all of it." his mouth dropped. He then played the show and then I got to work. Right then there was a knock on the door It was Coffee. I handed Jake one "You were going to drink both of these whole fucking things to yourself, You litterally would of died. Oh and thanks" Jake said I just giggled then finished my makeup. I decided to go big or go home...