suprise

I've been living with Jake for about a week now and I'm having the time of my life. We work alot during the day. But we get to spend most of the nights together. Every night we cuddle and we started watching American horror story together. It's so good I can't belive it's taken me this long to watch it. We also are trying to make every saturday night date night. Last Saturday we went out to a fancy dinner. Jake said that this Saturday is a suprise for me.
Skip to Saturday~~
I woke up and Jake wasn't in bed as he usually is. I got up to find him cooking waffles. "Morning" he said as i hugged his waist from behind. " Morning" I sleepily mumbled back.
" Want breakfast?" He asked.
" Yes" I said sitting on the counter " So what's the plan for date night?"
" So actually I have alot of stuff to do today so I was wondering if you could run to a few stores for me? Then later I was hoping we could just rent a movie and stay in cause after all my errands I'm gonna be exhausted." He said.
" ok sounds fine to me." I said. I thought he had something special planned but I guess not. I'm not really disappointed cause I still get to spend time with him later.
Time skip~~
I went all over town getting all the things on Jake's list.
I was on my way home and I was about to stop and pick him up a bottle of juice but that shop was closed.
I finally arrived home.
" Babe where are you?" I called through the house setting everything I had bought on the couch. "Freeze" Jake said coming into the room.
I looked at him like he was crazy. "Why?" I asked.
" just trust me I have a suprise for you" he said.
" ok" I said closing my eyes. Jake then proceeded to step behind me put his hand over my eyes and guide me into the bedroom.
" ok open um" he said removing his hand. I open my eyes to see a blanket fort made out of our bed.

 I open my eyes to see a blanket fort made out of our bed

"Omg babe this is amazing" I said.
" And I have postmates from taco bell on the way" he added.
" Omg babe your the best" I said hugging and kissing him.
We spent the rest of the night watching movies and eating junk. It was the most romantic night.

A/N:
Sorry that was a shitty filler chapter. I'm still kinda having writers block. I'm really not sure where to take this story.

Love,
Your emo bitch 💙