Making up

Jake POV

(Y/N) was nagging me to go talk to Colby she just wants all the fighting to be over with, and to be honest I do to it's definetly gotten out of hand. I finally showed up at the trap house (RIP Trap house). I walked inside and I didn't see anybody so I walked up the stairs and knocked on Colby's door. "Ya?" He said from inside. 

"Hey dude it's Jake can we talk?" I asked.

"Uh sure come in" He responded.I opened the door Colby was sitting on his couch looking at something on his laptop. I walked over and sat next to him. (This all the sudden turns into a ColbyxJake JK JK) "Ok before you say anything I just want to say how truly sorry I am. I know I fucked up and I know you probably don't trust me and I realize that. I feel so bad man and I just miss our friendship and my friendship with (Y/N). I just can't stop beating myself up over this cause it was so wrong and I knew it and it just happened in the heat of the moment and I didn't mean for that to happen. We've just had a past and I-"

"Hey its ok  calm down. I'm here to talk through this, yes I agree it was dumb and I've lost alot of trust in you. But I wanna try and move on from this cause no matter what your always gonna be my best friend" I said. 

"Thanks I do really do wanna try and move on, and I'll do anything to earn your trust back" He said. I gave him a nice big bro hug.

"Glad we could talk this through civally" I said.

Meanwhile back at the apartment (Y/N) Pov

TW

Jake just left to talk to Colby and I was so nervous. I could't breathe I began having a panic attack just thinking of how this could go they could fight and make things worse or god knows what else. I started crying and hyper ventilating. I tried taking deep breaths but it wasn't really working, I tried to stumble myself down the hallway to the bathroom. I reached the bathroom and I splashed myself with some cool water calming down a little but not much. I drank a little water and just looked myself in the mirror. I looked stupid I need to calm down everything's gonna be fine no matter what you'll always have Jake he's always gonna stick with you. I couldn't help it at this point the negative thoughts were consuming my brain I literally couldn't take it anymore. (Ok seriously tw last warning) I pulled a blade out of the back of a drawer where I had hidden it since Jake took all mine. I slowly made four cuts across my wrist watching the blood pour down the drain I made four on the other wrist watching the blood drip I felt instant relief. After a moment I washed off my arms and bandaged up my wrists, and put a hoodie on to try and conceal it as best as I could.(TW over) I went and layed in bed I was super tired. I layed there and started to drift. I was awoken when I felt the bed dip down next to me Jake was finally home. "Hey sleepyhead" He said.

"Hey babe, how'd it go?" I asked. 

"Great actually I think we can move on at least somewhat. I obviously still can't trust him to the full extent of before but I we can let the past stay in the past." He said.

" That's good." I said yawning

"What'd you do while I was gone?" He asked.

"Nap" I said with a chuckle.

"Sounds great, Can I join?" He asked.

"Of course" I said scooting over to make room. I curled up into his arms and we both fell asleep.

A/N

Hey guys sorry it's been a month since last update. Finally I was able to write something. I'm gonna keep this short cause It's 4am and I just wrote this whole chapter instead of sleeping.  Love you, leave suggestions for future chapters down below. Also thank you guys so much this book is currently at 37.4k which is insane to me I started this for fun not expecting anyone to read it but people actually like it which makes me super happy and I'll try to update sooner.Comment Cookie Dough down below if you actually read my authors note.

Love,

Your emo bitch (For some reason this will not go bold I'm fucking annoyed)