Strange behavior

^look at that cute little bean up there☺️

I woke up safe and sound in Jake's arms. I kissed him on the cheek "Morning babe" I whispers into his ear. "Morning baby girl" he whispered back. "How'd you sleep?" I asked.
"So much better being back here with you." He said.
"Aww babe your so sweet, so should I make breakfast?" I asked.
"No cause then you have to leave me." He said.
"But I'm starving..." I said.
"Ok fine you can go cook or... we could postmate some IHOP (IHOB)" he said.
"Ok fine but only since you just got back after today we need to start eating healthier we literally postmate every meal" I said. He got out his phone and started ordering.
Time skip~~
"Babe we gotta get out of bed now if you wanna film that dybbuk box video today." I said to my procrastinating boyfriend.
"Ok, Ok...." he said finally getting out of bed.
"I'm going back over to my place to get ready please don't take to long" I said.
"Ok" I heard him yell as I walked out the front door.
Another time skip cause why tf not~~
I was finally done getting ready. I tried to be quick I only took a half an hour to shower and change and put on light makeup so that's not bad. I walked over to Jake's apartment just letting myself in. I walked straight to his room, and saw his lazy ass still in bed. "Babe what are you doing still in bed?" I asked.
"I'm sorry babe I'm just have a really bad gut feeling about filming this video. " he said.
"Oh, well we don't have to. There's really no pressure." I said trying to comfort him.
" I know but I have nothing to post tomorrow." He said.
"Well what if we just go over to the guys house and sit in they're backyard and just talk about the box and it's history and all that. And that's it and if you really don't feel like that. I could go off the to the vape shop and get some mystery juices and you could try and guess the flavors. We both know how much nicotine helps you."  I said.
"I like the idea of me and you staying in bed and just watching a movie and vaping our normal juice that way we can both just stay here in bed." He said.
"Omg babe your being so lazy. I mean I love our little cuddle fests but we have to leave the house at some point." I said.
"I'm staying in bed as long as possible." He said.
"Ok well I'm going to store. Do you need anything?" I asked.
" you to stay in bed with me" he said.
" no I'm going to the store but for real do you need anything?" I asked again.
" No I'm good." He said.
"Ok babe I'll bring back dinner. Love you bye. " I said leaving the room.
He is being so weird. I love attention and all but what the hell was that. Usually he wants to go and adventure and stuff. I mean maybe he just missed me. He wasn't gone for that long. This is making me so anxious. I feel like I shouldn't be worried but at the same time I feel it would be stupid to not worry. I'm almost to the store I decide to call Colby real quick. "Hey" he answers. 
"Hey Colby have you talked to Jake lately?He's been acting really weird ever since he got back from Kansas." I say.
" No haven't talked to him much since you guys were here the other day." He says " how is he being weird?"
"Well first off he doesn't wanna get out of bed nor does he want me to get out of bed. He didn't wanna go film the dybbuk box video like we were supposed to today." I said.
"That's odd. I really don't know." He said."
"Ok thanks any way I gotta go I just got to the store I'll talk to you later. Bye"
"Bye (Y/N)"