Pregnancy prank

Somehow Jake managed to convince me to start a YouTube channel. I was hesitant but he helped me film and upload a few videos so I'm feeling ok about it and I was gaining subs surprisingly quick. So today I decided to prank Jake that I was pregnant. "Hey guys welcome to or welcome back to my channel. If you are new hi my name is (Y/N). Today I've decided to prank my boyfriend Jake. The prank I went with is the pregnancy prank. So i found these pregnancy test online that no matter what always test positive so I bought a box. And right now Jake is out at the trap house filming so I'm as you can see in the bathroom and now I'm gonna pee on the stick." I said to the camera. I then turned the camera facing away from me and peed on the test. " Ok guys so now I'm just gonna leave this test here and I'm gonna go lay down till Jake gets home." I said covering the camera with my hand and stopped the recording.
Time skip~
"Ok, guys so it's been about an hour and Jake just pulled into the parking lot. So I'm gonna set up the camera go grab the stick and let's get this show on the road." I said to the camera. I then hid it on the dresser under a pile of t-shirts. I ran to the bathroom grabbed the test which of course read positive. I quickly flashed it to the camera before hopping in bed and taking my phone out. " Hey babe." Jake said coming in the room.
"Hey, how was filming?" I asked.
"Good"
"So babe I have to tell you something, but please don't be mad at me." I said.
"I could never be mad at you babe. What's up?" He asked. I quickly covered my face just holding out the positive test.
"Wait babe is this real?" He asked. I just nodded my head yes.
"Omg how did this happen? I was so careful" he said.
"I knew you didn't want to have a baby with me and that you'd be mad" I said acting upset.
"No babe it's not that at all I love you so much. I totally want to have kids with you just not yet. I was hoping maybe we'd be a little older is all" he explained pulling me into his lap and hugging me tight.
"So your not mad" I asked.
"No not at all baby" he said.
"Good but I have one more thing to say."
"What's that babe?" He asked.
"This was a prank!" I said jumping up and grabbing the camera.
"Wait so your not pregnant?" He asked.
"Nope" I said giggling "but I think tomorow we should over and tell the whole trap house the "big news"" I said with air quotes around big news.
"Sounds like a great idea." He said. I then stopped recording and set the camera down. "Sorry if I upset you with my reaction." He said.
"You fine, I just thought maybe you didn't wanna have kids. So it kinda freaked me out." I said.
"I do, I really do and even with just not yet I want to enjoy my time with just you before we bring a child in." Jake said kissing me.
Skip till morning~~
"Almost ready babe?" I yelled from the bathroom.
"All set lets go!" He said coming up behind me.
Skip drive to trap house~~
We came inside but no one was around. "Wanna go see if Colby's in his room?" I asked. Jake nodded his head then we went up the stairs then we made it to Colby's room and knocked on the door.
"Come in" Colby called from the other side of the door. "Oh hey guys. What are you doing here?" He asked as we opened the door and stepped into his room. "We have something to tell you!" I said as we all sat on his couch. "What is it?" He asked. "Well...." I said then just handed him the test. "Wait really?" He asked. "Yep I'm pregnant." I said.
"Omg congrats you guys! I'm gonna be an uncle!" He said "bro this is awesome" he said as him and Jake hugged. "One more thing." I said standing up and pulling the camera out of my pocket" it's a prank!" I said me and Jake started laughing.
"Omg I can't believe I fell for that" he said laughing.

A/N:
Ok I know shitty ending. But I didn't feel the need to write out them pranking everyone in the house. But anyone sorry I never update and sorry this is just a dumb filler chapter. Like I said before I'm having a touch of writers block so I don't know what actual direction I plan on taking this story but we'll see.

Love,
Your emo bitch 🖤