Dybbuk box part 1

Skip a week~~
I love dating Jake he's the sweetest guy ever. We were laying down on his couch I had my head on his chest while we were watching TV. There was a knock on the door. Jake slipped out from under me and ran and opened it. I took out my phone and wasn't paying attention when Jake returned with a box. "What'd you get" I asked looking up from my phone.
"A dybbuk box" he said.
"Wait really?" I asked.
"Ya, I'm doing a video on it wanna be in it?" He asked.
"Uh sure" I said becoming a little nervous cause I'd never been on his channel before. "Well I'm not filming now so you have time to think about it. And don't be nervous you'll be fine." He reassured me.
"Ok, so when are we filming?" I asked.
"In three days when I get back" he said.
"Oh, where are you going?" I asked.
"Oh ya i didn't tell you I'm going back to Kansas for 3 days" he said.
"Oh" I said getting a little sad.
"Don't be sad princess I'll be back for you know it." He said hugging me.
"I'll be ok. But where are you gonna keep this while your gone?" I asked.
"Well I'm gonna store it in the bushes at the trap house. I don't want it in my apartment while I'm gone." He said making me giggle.
"Well, I'm gonna go drop this off. Do you wanna come with me?" He asked.
"Sure, omg I just realized we never really announced the the house that we're official." I said.
"Oh ya I was planning on doing that soon but I was just enjoying are time together. But I think we should." He said.
"Let's do this babe" I said kissing him then jumping up to put my shoes on and grab my purse. "Shit babe I need to go back across the hall real quick" I said. Opening the door " ok be quick babe" he said.
Skip car ride~~
We pulled up at the guys house. Then we hopped out and walked to the house are hands intertwined. Then Jake opened the door. "We're here" Jake yelled into the house when we stepped in the door. "Hey dude" Colby said walking down the stairs to greet us. "Oh hey (Y/N) didn't know you were coming" he said.
"Hey Colby" I said "where's everyone?"
"Actually I think everyone's home for once." He said.
"Well lets gather them up , we have something to tell you" Jake said.
Skip to them all in the living room~~~
"So guys we waited awhile to tell you buuut..." I told the guys, Katrina, and devin.
"We're officially dating!!" Jake interupted.
"Oh that's it?" Colby asked.
"Ya" I said.
"You basically already were we all new" he said laughing. I started giggling too. Then everyone just broke off into their own conversations. "Hey can I talk to you real quick" Colby asked jumping up off the couch. "Sure" I said then he lead me out and up to his room. "Ya what's so important?" I asked.
"Does Jake know?" He asked.
"Know what Colby? You seem so nervous" I asked.
"That we slept together" he said.
"Oh oh ya he knows." I said.
"Ok, was he mad..." he asked.
"A little at first but... I was single at the time, and we talked about it and he wasn't to mad." I said.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but I was trying to get it out for you there will be a part two that has more to do with the dybbuk box. Also did you guys see that video about him opening it it was so fucking creepy holy shit. Anyway love you. Thanks for reading follow me and check out my other stories.

Love,
Your emo bitch 🖤