Chapter 20 - Shook

Kameela was standing on her toes as she tried to get the books from the top shelf down as she simultaneously arranged the books on the shelf. Ismail was leaning against the door frame looking at her. She was lost in her own little world as she moved one book from one end to another end, unaware of his presence.

As she continued her chore while he stood by the door, she turned and looked at him.

"Stalking me?" She asked.

"I'm simply ogling my wife." Ismail answered as he slowly walked towards her. She turned her face back to the shelf again.

"Like what you see?" She asked as she swayed her hips side to side.

"I don't like it." He started. When he finally reached behind her, he bent down and whispered

"I love it."

Kameela turned to face Ismail that had his well written smirk on his face. He looked at her for another second before he took her face in his hands and placed gentle kisses all over her facial features. He pulled away and walked to his bed.

"Kameela could you get my nail cutter?" She walked towards his chest of drawers and pulled out the clipping tool.

"Don't forget we're leaving the house by 10 sharp." He said collecting the item from her hand.

"I know, I know. You've been repeating that since last night."

"Cause I know you." She turned to hear towards her room to start getting ready when she heard him call her name.

"My shoe buff. It's over there." He said in his ever so usual authoritative tone. Kameela passed the item to him before heading to her bathroom to take a shower.

|•|

"Kameela I'm going to leave you behind if you don't come downstairs now!" Ismail stood at the landing, looking up while he yelled at Kameela.

"Oh my gosh! Stop yelling! The more you shout the more frantic I get!"

"I'm coming up now and I'm going to drag you downstairs and into the car!" Ismail stomped up the stairs, making his way to Kameela's room. Upon entry, he found Kameela sitted in front of her dressing mirror as she applied her eyeliner.

"Really Kameela?"

"Just wait a sec." Kameela said as she dragged the blunt pencil on her waterline.

"No." Ismail bent down and picked Kameela up, throwing her over his shoulders.

"Oh my goodness you made me smudge it."

"There's tissue in the car." He said dismissively as he walked out of the room.

"Fine. Okay wait my bag." Ismail walked back into the room and picked up the bag she picked that layed on her bed and he slung it over his other shoulder before he proceeded to the door again.

"Oh wait, my shoes." Ismail groaned before he walked to her shoe rack.

"Which one?"

"Second level, fourth from the right." Ismail picked the said shoe and walked out again.

"Are you sure that's all?" Ismail asked before climbing down the stairs.

"Positive." He walked outside to the car and dropped Kameela beside the passenger side and opened the door for her. She entered and immediately opened the sun visor and started wiping the smudged part while Ismail walked to the driver's side.

"Here." He said as he passed her shoes and bag. Collecting her properties, she resumed her make up procedure.

Arriving at the school, they found it empty, only sighting few staff sparsed around the school compound.