The park meeting

Once I reached the park I ran into Kaito and he gave me a discount on my ice cream.

I was eating my ice cream and I heard a noise in the bushes. I took a stick and pooked the bush, when I pulled the stick away from the bush a creature came out with it. it was small, pail white and made a kissy face. I looked closely at it and noticed it was scratched up so I took it to the parks fountain and cleaned it up. The thing kept pointing around things.

"I'm gonna call you point" I say to it

Then it jumped and gave me a hug.

From a distance  I heard someone call my name. I turned around and found Piko and Len running at me and a kid following them.

"What is that thing?" Piko asked me pointing at point

"I don't even know but I'm gonna call him point" I said proudly.

"Who is this?" I ask pointing at the sailor child

"I'm Oliver" The child said extending his hand

"I'm Fukase" I said shaking his hand

"Is that your bird?" I ask while pointing at a yellow and black bird on his shoulders

"Yes, This is James" He said

"Wow" I said

We talked about ourselves and things in our lives no one really knew about us. we were there for about an hour. Piko had a twin named Riko and Oliver had a crush on a girl named Olivia and Len was still looking for a perfect girl friend. I told them I wanted a friend that understood what it was like to loose someone important so they could feel my pain and I wouldn't be alone. 

Oliver had to go home first, then it was Len and then Piko. I said for a little longer and then I went exploring.

one my walk I found an old cane. It was broken so I thought id take it home and fix it up. When I went to school with it, it made the bulling get worse.

I was starting to get bullied by a guy named kanoko. He had short grey hair, blue eyes and wore a white shirt with a black hoody over it and blues jeans.

If he bullied his friends would.

So if I found a way to stop him I'd find out how to stop it all.

I walked back and noticed the shiny car was back so I decided to check who was going to be there and pay my respects.