Time for the party

Later that day everyone got ready to go to the party.  Len picked up Gumi and Oliver picked Olivia up.

When we got there Olivia held on Oliver's arm tight. she was shy. But he took her arm off his sleeve and held her hand.

"Its just a party, don't be shy" Oliver said

"Ok" Olivia said happily.

Len grabbed Gumi's hand and the stood in the middle of the crowd dancing.

V3 and Piko danced on the side.

I was unintentionally quit. I was remember that nightmare I had yesterday.

"Youre quiet" V4 said

"Sorry just thinkin" I said

"About your nightmare you never told me about?" V4 said

"How did you know?" I said

"I know you" V4 said

"How about you tell me when you are ready" V4 said

"Yea" I agreed

"Wanna dance?" I asked

"Only with you" v4 said

We got out there and V4 kept falling because V made her wear her heels.

"Sorry" V4 said

"Its ok" I said

Gumi and Len where the center of attention. Piko and V were talking to old friends and Oliver and Olivia were being crowned the cutest couple ever.

After the dance it was time to go home. We said our good byes and walked home.

First we walked Olivia to her house than Oliver. Next it was Gumi and Len. Then the twins and Piko until I walked myself home. I wanted to be alone so I could think. I didn't pay attention to my surroundings, only the floor.

I remember my mother saying that some dreams can happen because I had a dream that we all died.

Next thing I knew I saw bright lights in front of me. I realized it was a car and jumped out the way and ran home.

I laid in bed thinking about telling v4